COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Like no okay no offense to Freckles, she wants Arctic eliminated. Forgot to mention this.

She votes Chomps with me now because the IC need to make a decision.

I’ve also been actively backreading this entire time and posting my findings…

1 Like

I am aware!

Anyways piling on Chomps is probably as good as it gets today, I didn’t want to say this earlier but if he is wolf then he has no choice but to come back to thread and defend himself or he just loses his team the game.

Yeah, the third day is just…wow

How do MU able to keep up with activity.

We just import a lot of gen alphas full of energy every once in a while to keep up with demand

1 Like

@frostwolf103 What makes you sure at the moment that it isn’t Arctic, you seem very at ease at it just being Chomps at this stage

Because chomps make sense to me, I refuse to believe this is a town that fumble so bad.

And then everyone else say, no it’s freckles gut trust. No, not while…but you know, this thing with Chomps being trying to do 0/3 can be applied to Arctic as well, so it’s not strictly 100%

Like what do you see with the evidence I brought up?

I know I do not want to move the vote to you Freckles.

Ah screw it, I suppose I can be little chaos goblin

VOTE: Autumn
VOTE: Arctic
VOTE: Chomps

But you will balance out with removing a vote from Meow.

I think Chomps is still a coinflip, and even though he has come into today with bare minimum effort of just suspecting me and returning to the shadows I’m wondering how much of this has an actual strategy behind it.

Wait it out

VOTE: autumn
VOTE: arctic
VOTE: chomps

Chaos is my middle name yknow, the more uncertain the game gets towards EoD, the more people will play so sure let’s do this.

meeow

i have nothing to add

Worth noting that this was Meow’s legacy readslist

The wording of:

Feels like Meow was finding a non-reason to hedge on a v!Chomps, I do feel that Meow would’ve tried to say something solid on their last partner because this word jumble of a read to conclude Chomps is wolfier than eaves is terrible to say the least and I think Meow would know that reading back what they’ve said about Chomps in this post.

I guess concluding Chomps is townish is what I’d expect from a wolf townreading their other coasting wolf that’s being townread, the hedge at the end of the post is where my issues are at and it comes down to WIFOM mainly.