COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Nooooo, this early

I…

Gummy townreading me^

Gummy’s readslist

Gummy responding to Meow about the team pairing

I saw this as I clicked submit and thought Badeline found Jesus, just my luck

ITS PEAK

VOTE: Meow
VOTE: Autumn
VOTE: Arctic

Change my mind

goat

but im going to take a break and come back for eod where i expect arctic and chomps to be around

We need to come to a decision well within time before EoD, if we leave everything to deadline then we may not have the numbers to quickly switch the vote elsewhere.

@eaves @bystander Vote Arctic with me, I changed my mind on Chomps.

autumnseas (8): meow, Badeline, Chomps, eaves, bystander, freckles, Arctic, Frostwolf103
meow (7): meow, Badeline, Chomps, eaves, bystander, Arctic, Frostwolf103
freckles (3): Badeline, Chomps, Arctic
Chomps (2): eaves, freckles
Arctic (2): freckles, Frostwolf103
no prisoner 1 (1): autumnseas
no prisoner 2 (1): autumnseas
no prisoner 3 (1): autumnseas

@Chomps

I did say it’s either Arctic or Chomps in that matter.

I mean sure, @Badeline You won this one, but you will not make me vote Freckles.

im not voting arctic tho

1 Like

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: freckles

1 Like

I can get everybody else to vote freckles.

Just a gaaaaaame

VOTE: Freckles
VOTE: Autumn
VOTE: Meow

wake me up if this is town win, this is getting stupid and more stupid.

I hope you switch to Chomps.