meow and autumn will vote freckles too, you’ll see.
Then it will be too late.
their votes auto switch we wont even see who they switch to
i’m back and i should be here intermittently until eod
lookie who frostie voted
I … do not like your attitude.
ogay
im dong laundry rn
I sincerely hope I get the last laugh and say it was Chomps the whole time
frost idk why u are doing this, like even if u don’t think it’s freckles that doesn’t mean u just win by killing any one of me or chomps, there’s only 1 wolf and you’d have to decide on one
its too late, you and Badeline, just have your wish.
i do think you have pretty good accuracy intuitively but it’s hard for me to follow your reasoning a lot of the time, if it does end up being chomps then um idk
i cant even tell if chomps’ last post about going shopping means he’ll be gone for the rest of the phase
Since Badeline won’t answer the question, why is Ash being so important of Freckles being wolf again?
Honestly ruining everyone’s day I swear.
VOTE: Chomps
Okay well we lost then, ive tried as much as i can today and you guys just want to blatantly disrespect the masons legacy when they were the most on point than any of you alive
i never said ash was important is how i answered it 
i said both wolves were
like u just made up things i said when i didnt
I am confirmed town, damn you.
i’m aware
doesn’t mean i have to think ur right, bc i dont