COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

Tommy was the topwagon in this VC by the way so it’s not the craziest thing there yet

distancing…

I don’t think bussing for 2/3 in that time was…good at mathing

@eaves Let’s vote Arctic

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: arctic

How do I ISO someone when I can’t see their post

Bussing for 2/3 is never good for wolves D2 but I can’t in the right mind say that Autumn couldn’t have voted Arctic as WIFOM there

let’s not do that

person button next to the hammer on a post

I’d rather have Chomps

Seems a good idea, you’re welcome to join

jay if you’re town idk how you can’t realize that i wouldnt care that much about convincing frost to vote you if i was a wolf and knew it was v/v anyway

This is the first time you pleaded to the world I was town in and is when eaves coincidentally showed up as well lol

I made that point anyways earlier

no i only said this because you even acknowledged it but you’re just shrugging it off

When you click on the portrait, you can open up a sub menu to isolate only that user posts in that thread.

You can also on lower right on same row as < Reply, there’s a user icon that also let you view the isolated user posts, but you will be watching from that current post you selected.

How do I ISO someone when I can’t see THEIR POST

fuck knows, i had to randomly go to the first few posts to find the other posters

go to the OP, scroll down to the bottom of it and everyonee’s icons will be there and you can click to read their posts in tthe topic

Thanks