COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

wow that would’ve been nice to know 48 hours ago

yw
can you vote freckles as a treat i really think it’s him
(i know ur iso’ing but if u are unsure pls trust me)

1 Like

I’d argue it’s Chomps, but then again Eaves haven’t made her choice and just left the vote.

eaves knows how I town, so she can read my ISO and speak for herself

I think it’s better you keep the vote on Chomps, Freckles.

hmm nah I’ll decide closer to deadline

also if bys isnt here we lose anyways

I can vote Jay I guess, you should clearly know by now if it’s Arctic or Chomps

GIRL

based

You guessed? Please explain.

stop simping for arctic and be a man

1 Like

this isn’t true actually, in the world it’s chomps and not you then we can still win with 1 person voting you as long as everyone else switches

1 Like

You didn’t?

arctic is not an easy read, chomps maybe is but he’s been inactive the entire phase.

if i’m not an easy read then why are u so certain it’s me

I keep thinking today is 5v3 for some reason

I already told you my reasonings earlier which was through deepwolf/PoE, you’re just using this now to make a contradiction that doesn’t exist

@eaves pls lock in

I only voted Freckles out of frustration because I keep getting ganged by Bade and Arctic, telling me I am wrong. But that doesnt mean I have not considered Arctic or Freckles

Chomps < Arctic < Freckles in that order.

1 Like

im not trying to force a contradiction, just in the slim chance that you are town u wake up

1 Like