Happy b day silviu

2 Likes

Enjoy your subclass bonuses

3 Likes

HAMPY BRITDYAU

Merry Christmas

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, turns out the exam is actually on Thursday. Iā€™m pretty sure I wrote down the wrong date to trick myself into studying for it ahead of time, and it fucking worked like a charm.

i donā€™t think iā€™ve seen anyone master the art of self deception quite like you have

1 Like

Just donā€™t tell yourself things. Itā€™s really easy.

Arguably, this wasnā€™t an optimal time to do it: I have a physics exam tomorrow that I probably could have better spent my time studying for, but because that one is so distinctly on Halloween night, and everybody in my dorm is also taking the same class and complaining about how itā€™s on Halloween, thereā€™s really no room to actually pull that lie off.

iā€™m posting a monday discussion tomorrow on the topic of presence & issues weā€™ve discovered - so for now itā€™s going to remain off as to not be exploited

3 Likes

It presented issues?

3 Likes

i bet @May has a lot more information on me than i expect. is this true May?

1 Like

No not really. I am no longer mentally ill

1 Like

My hobby of finding out peopleā€™s information caused me to be constantly paranoid about the things I was sharing myself, even when they were relatively difficult to actually track someone off of, despite the fact that I am the only person actually tracking that shit. So I have, for the most part, stopped myself doing that for my own health and safety.

1 Like

This is why may gave me their credit card number

1 Like