Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

ive triangulated your geo location using the sun’s reflection on your heels (which you were wearing in bed)

call me SSSniperwolf because i’m sniping you

1 Like

I will admit I occasionally think about the amount of information you can get out of my cookie thread posts and get nauseous. You can most definitely PoE the university I go to, at the very least, but also… it doesn’t really matter. I don’t share explicit information publicly because I don’t want it to be easy for a person who’s offhand decided they don’t like me to be able to ctrl+F it really fast, but if someone wants to spend the time… even if they find my location, there’s really not much that much they can do to me here.

2 Likes

I have a friend who blacks out their time zone on Discord screenshots. I know absolutely nothing about them. Sometimes they refuse to play game night games on account of the overly restrictive Terms of Service. It’s incredibly admirable and also I could never do it.

3 Likes

i dont admire that, sounds to me like they struggle a lot with anxiety/paranoia/ocd

Yeah, entirely fair and probably an accurate assessment. It’s probably my anxiety/paranoia/OCD speaking here saying it’s admirable, let’s be honest.

2 Likes

i was good friends with this girl, who has a friend who is gonna work cyber security, and he had an autistic meltdown over me (an internet stranger) knowing his first name. i didnt know how he looked like or where he lived, just his first name and which country he’s from. he made the girl delete our entire dm history. she digged up an old discord alt account to keep talking with me and she apologized, so i dont blame her for what happened, she didnt rly have a backbone to defend herself but noone’s perfect

agreed. pat pat. smol may may

1 Like

Thank you everyone

2 Likes

“Nobody knows my gender because I thoroughly hide any and all evidence regarding it and have never given any hints or clues whatsoever” versus “nobody knows my gender because I give so many conflicting accounts”

3 Likes

Me when no Monday discussion on Monday

2 Likes

i really wanna hit the front part of your hat down so you can’t see

2 Likes

Once again I escape justice

1 Like

im grabbing ur megaphone and shouting in ur face

2 Likes

Ow

2 Likes

Whenever anyone shouts at me or makes too loud a noise I immediately collapse on the floor so they feel really bad about it

2 Likes

And also because it hurts but htat’s not relevant

1 Like

happy 15th birthday silviu

4 Likes

Thank you kiddo

4 Likes

you can’t kiddo me that’s illegal

3 Likes

Well, Silviu just did. Not much you can do about it at this rate. Sorry

2 Likes