Corrupt Votes (II) FM - SECOND RUN (4/13) - Canned Again

This game is nearlly broken.

Nearlly.
I can think of just one strategy which stops scum from insta locking this game d2.

2 Likes

That being said /spectate

This game paradoxally does need a lot of mech analysis. I wnat ot see how it unfolds.

2 Likes

that’s just randing Mafia

6 Likes

its like mafia but everyone knows im mafia and there’s nothing they can do about it

5 Likes

Huh… That’s interesting. I can’t find that method. Out of all abilities in the Public Shop, only Lunar Eclipse is a possible factor that can force town to lose. However Lunar Eclipse can only be purchased once. Meanwhile, I don’t see anything from Mafia Exclusive that can insta-lock the game D2.

It is 10v3, so the game requires 7 dead town for mafia to win, which in Town’s WCS would be D1 2x ML (1, 2), N1 kill (3), D2 ML (4), N2 kill (5), D3 MYLO ML (6), N3 kill (7; parity).

Insta-lock D3? Maybe if town bought Lunar Eclipse and failed miserably + Hater & Curse of Loyalty. But insta-lock D2? I don’t see it.

…ah, I see. Did you think 3 town would die from Curse of Loyalty? The thing isn’t that much different from “Vote Nullifier” though, if town knows how to escape it. Plus, it only lasts for 1 Day Phase.

There is indeed a lot of mech analysis that could be made but I know from experience that it simply won’t happen, and if it does, then it won’t be directly applied to the game.
(…because that’s literally what happened in CV1; town misvoted, but it didn’t matter since the Arete bought Triplevoter and voted the correct mafia.)

FTR all players can only purchase one ability per phase.

You should probably specify this because i dont see it in the op

NGL, I thought this was clear enough.

are these permanent

1 Like

is this announced

this setup is cursed

1 Like

For the record: I did review this setup, and any complaints about balance et al should be directed to me.

Think both town and wolves have the tools to fight each other, and you should be comfortable with the setup’s premise (unreliable votes) before signing up.

You’ve never met me.

Oh wait you have.
Must have just forgot about me.

For the record, I still think DybuDabu was @Vulgard

Too bad DybuDabu doesn’t have an account here and I can’t ping him anymore. :sleepy:

1 Like

dybu dabu

2 Likes

oh

ohno

4 Likes

katze alt spotted

6 Likes

Im deleting this account

13 Likes

to in or not to in that is the question