Corrupt Votes (II) FM - SECOND RUN (4/13) - Canned Again

“You can purchase everything in the world.”

Hosted by @Zone_Q11, co-hosted by @CRichardFortressLies, and reviewed by @Prophylaxis

Rules:

1. Follow the Forum Game Rules.
  2. Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per day phase.
  3. Do not forget to leave a vote at the end of the day. (Unless Majority was activated.)
  4. Fail to heed the former three rules more than thrice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
  5. I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
    Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.

Role PM:

Summary

General Mechanics

• Days last 48 hours unless majority is reached early, and nights last 24 hours.
  • There are no logs / last will mechanics.
  • All actions must be submitted in your classcards / role PMs.
  • Role and alignment flips will be shown after a player dies.
  • The Mafia factional kill IS mandatory.
  • The Mafia factional kill is NOT assigned, meaning that no specific member of the Mafia is required to be chosen to perform the factional kill.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private message.
  • Executions are majority and plurality. In cases of a tie, the executions will be determined randomly among the players inside the tie.
  • No Exe is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In case No Exe and a player are tied at the end of the day, No Exe takes priority.
  • All votes must be in the form of **/vote Player** to be considered valid, and all unvotes must be in the form **/unvote**. This is to enable the smooth processing of votes. (Please don’t put your votes at the end of a sentence and make a new line instead.)
  • You don’t have to tag the hosts to make your vote count, but if you do: Tag @Host_Account_1, and only that account.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Votes are locked in MYLO and LYLO scenarios.
  • The game starts when the player list is fully filled, after March 14th, at 2 PM EST.

Special Mechanics

• This is an open setup. Everyone will have the exact same role; Points Sacrificer.
  • There will be 10 Town and 3 Mafia.

Points Exchanger

Public Shop:

Available for everyone.

Ability Cost Phase Description
Check Points (Public) 1 pt Night Choose someone. Check their points at SOD.
Doublevoter 2 pts Night Obtain 1 extra “hidden” (*) vote which is made public at EOD.
Equalizer 4 pts Night Choose someone. Set their vote weight to 1 in public at SOD. Nullifies any extra votes that player would have received.
Triplevoter 5 pts Night Obtain 2 extra “hidden” (*) votes which is made public at EOD.
Lunar Eclipse 12 pts (**) Day Extend the current Day Phase by 24 hours. For the current Day Phase, two executions will occur. The first execution occurs 48 hours after SOD, and the second one occurs at 72 hours after SOD. The flip of the first execution will be hidden until the second execution occurs. This ability can only be purchased once. This ability is only available during the first half of Day Phase.

(*) “Hidden” votes do not affect the players’ vote weight until the Final VC has been made, which is when either Majority or Plurality has been reached.
(**) At least 4 players need to spend at least 2 points to collectively purchase this ability. The distribution of costs (i.e. “who pays how much”) must be discussed in public, and all players involved in the purchase must agree on the distribution of costs.

Mafia Exclusive:

Ability Cost Phase Description
Check Points (Private) 0 pts Night Choose someone. Check their points at SOD.
Hater 4 pts Night Choose someone. They will secretly require one less vote to die from Majority for the next Day Phase. This ability cannot be stacked.
Curse of Loyalty 6 pts Night Choose a Town. They will be informed of the following fact: They will die if their vote directly causes the death of another Town on the following Day Phase, AND they have to vote someone on the following Day Phase, lest they die. This ability will no longer be available from the store once a Town has died from this ability.
Magistrate 8 pts Day Choose someone. Nullify their vote in public, and prevent them from being executed for that Day Phase. This ability is only available during the first half of Day Phase, is removed from the store at XYLO, and can only be purchased once per Day Phase.

Player List

1. Moose
  2. Lucky
  3. Kiiruma
  4. ElizaThePsycho

Backup

Uninformed Spec

1. thepigeonnyc
3 Likes

/in
cant wait for this to go GREAT

2 Likes

/in

/In

/in

i have flashbacks

classic fol with both signups at the same time

at this point my last standing criterion for joining games is “how cursed is the playerlist”

3 Likes

You’re welcome

is it the more cursed the better

no because i dont rand wolf

1 Like

10th time is the charm

we can swap since i dont like playing scum that much

/uninformed spec

/back cup

/Corrupt Spec

I’ll let you figure out what that even is.

1 Like

can i joined as an informed not player
it’s like a mix between informed spec and a player where i get to play in the game but i also know everyone’s roles

6 Likes

that’s just botc spy with less steps

2 Likes

so u want to awoo instead of nya

1 Like

why is she flicking us off

I can give you backup?

IDK. I guess she do be competitive.