It says “in public,” so yes.

2 Likes

/leave

Hm… I might have to cancel the game.

*due to lack of player interest

/in since this will start later anyway

1 Like

i don’t want you to have to can your game, but i am fairly busy atm

after next week i’m finished with uni for a month so i can probably afford to join around this time next week if this is still in signups by then

for now i will /backup

1 Like

Eh signups are up for two weeks. Give it time.

1 Like

/get cancelled, nerd

/backup

might change to join later

1 Like

I’m going to be honest, mechanics can decide the game and are overcomplicated, while on the other hand they don’t feel rewarding at all.

I would rather play a game with 13 vigs, becouse then there is some skill involved to correct shots.
Here? It’s mostly making game more swingy and complicated, while not really changing much (player would be voting regardless if they buy modifier or not).

Hence it’s just not that interesting, while also being complicated.
Aka. Not best design.

Doesn’t help that we had several games which based mostly around dayplay lately.
Like… popcorn, moison. And some of them were hydras, making more people staisfy theirs need for such a game.
But that would be problem of person who arranged the queue, not you.

3 Likes

That being said, it will still fill over time.
Just don’t expect people to swarm fill it in 12-hours flat, since it’s just not going to be that popular.

1 Like

I would in, but I don’t want to multitab if possible

I suppose I was being too hasty. I will wait it out now. I just hope that if this game starts, that it would be after March 14th and not prior.

You could just add that to the OP, couldn’t you? Or make an announcement for those who signed up to make sure they’re fine with that

Personally I’d in for that start date or later

2 Likes

/in

your cat pic reminds me of this

4 Likes