Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

Crazy cause I thought you and Etha were never voting each other.

1 Like

gj etha
woo :clap:

1 Like

I was not gonna let that shit go lmao.
I was just like ‘no way drinks makes it easy to know when they are hope/despair’

2 Likes

Yeah Etha played that really well, idt i was likely to ever push for her there.

3 Likes

0% WR maintained les go

6 Likes

lesgooo i can retire on 100% WR

5 Likes

I knew there was a world where it was possible but, I wanted to trust it wasn’t the case.
Also I just didn’t think Kana would ever believe it. Should’ve went with the 50/50.

2 Likes

I woulda atleast considered it, as I said partway through the day I was being so publically confident on Etha to see if she takes me to f3, but yeah still over the other two alive im way way more likely to get that wrong in most timelines

1 Like

gg

1 Like

Despair win hype!!!

gg, was fun and a v chill game to play

when i died i kinda assumed it was etha just because i had squinted at her at the last EoD, but truth be told if i survived i don’t think i go there even though i was pretty strong on everyone else being town just because she still felt like a villager. hard to say. i guess i kind of regret not explaining my reads a bit more results wise but i was trying to not force the game to follow my will

the shooting your own doctor shot going into F4 was actually pretty sick and i was hoping it’d happen when i saw her role in spec chat, wp all around

happy i finally got to town it up with bun at least once without tunneling them :joy_cat:

2 Likes

btw @Ruby you gotta invite me to some dangan werewolf sometime with these nerds

invitational reunion :curtain:

3 Likes

haven’t you played like 10 games at this point

i’m so sorry

2 Likes

@Demisha
Getting your card made me die from the gacha mechanics

And I hope you enjoyed the role card I made for you. It was pretty interesting to get a Despair Bat of all things from it

I couldn’t use it hngh

1 Like

I’m 0-6 asjgdhjasdgj

they’re really about to execute the saint huh

gg’s everyone, congrats to despair

I tragically lost ;( my trustees oooh my trustees

If it makes you feel better I haven’t won a towngame since like, March

And I’ve probably had more than 6 since then

2 Likes

Just blame it on this being fol

2 Likes

The funny thing is I strictly remember etha trying to hard push Kanave but Bunny claimed a green check on Kanave to prevent it but y’all still townread Etha for it cause they looked good doing it.