Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

THIS SM
Yumi ily you’re always on top of it

1 Like

Should say I’m okay with voting them I have no big interest to vote them more so if we gotta choose they are a valid option

i meant do you think there’s an alignment-indicative agenda
do you think guava is doing that bc hes a wolf or because he believes it

also im… p sure kana had voiced apprehension before bylamir

Drinks (2): Kai, guavagudetama
Chronos12 (2): Bylamir, Kanave
guavagudetama (1): Drinks
Kai (1): Scorbunny
Apocryphal (1): Demisha
PoisonedSquid (1): katze

Not Voting (7): scoot, Apocryphal, PoisonedSquid, Blasian, Etha, crazymage, Chronos12

Btw there will be an event at 2022-08-21T02:30:00Z

1 Like

if drinks was really a wolf would he post bloons shitpost? idk ive never played forum mafia with him this joke flopped

Not the meaningless empty self meta talk

I’ve never played a mafia like this with 48 hour days exclusively through text, but I wanna make it clear that I’ve played general social deduction before (and other text based ones too, like Throne of Lies and Town of Salem). However, the games I’ve played have had very helpful UI or short days that make introspection a bit easier.

based demi

*based guava

1 Like

The first one is wrong because I realized that I accidentally sent him to the middle of the conversation instead of the beginning (post 880) so he sees you pinging me out of nowhere repeatedly instead of quoting me saying “live in the moment” and that’s why he thinks you’re just out of nowhere pressing me

Go read my two wolf games before you say this

You’re the one spewing empty words

I mean I’d believe it is the thing. It’s not like it’s 100% but out of a lot of people Drinks certainly would cause Drinks isn’t trying to play ‘meta’ or anything. Drinks plays how Drinks wants to play.

yes you have never played forum mafia before
thank you for proving my point.

Yeye wanna make sure you didn’t think I was inexperienced with any mafia game in general.

If I may ask could I have your reason for voting on Scorbunny?

thats not on me, thats a you thing

In fact you could read one and be done with it

I have less than 200 posts in a more than 3 days wolf game

ive played SD games with you.

I’m currently voting Drinks, not Scorbunny

oh my god kai do you not know who i am