Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

Oh! that’s strange I don’t remember your username, what do you go by on steam/discord?

ohhh

i think guava would push drinks whether he was w or v so i dont think thats indicative, i think it means guava and drinks arent w atleast

if kana was voicing apprehension against chronos before it could just be they voted when they had a chance, id guess kana is a wolf before guava but i dont really wanna vote either of them this day

i also dont really this its alignment indicative exactly, aside from the voter and votee not both being mafia

You do know that going ‘Read my other games’ is like really not a fair argument cause you can just change your strategy?

What are you even talking about?

It’s so my fault that you’re asking me for arguments and then refusing to review said arguments

Like genuinely what in the hell do both you and guava want me to do about it?

You are literally just refusing to even consider what arguments I have even after being asked for them

It’s not a matter of “my argument is bad” it’s a matter of “the people asking for good reasons are refusing to even read”

Sorry I misread that :grimacing:, my bad. Could I ask the reason for voting Drinks all the same?

Okay then link them??

The degree of laziness is insane

It’s as simple as clicking my profile and clicking the game that says FAM2 or SH (one of which you played in)

I have 3 games in my profile my dude

Drinks has been shitposting half the game, and also because I don’t really have any good wolfreads right now.

1 Like

okay great
so (correct me if i’m misunderstanding something, i’m trying to make sure)
guava/drinks not w/w
kana/bylamir dont hinge on each other, but you don’t think Chronos is a wolf?

Nya

I’ll be honest

I kind of forgot about this

1 Like

I didn’t know I could do this please don’t be mad at me

1 Like

Also was busy this morning, lmao

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/fam2-game-thread-3-days-3-4/2467/7693

@guavagudetama
there you go

It ate the SH link one moment

I literally read what you told me.
You can’t say that I’m being unfair for judging drinks because you made a mistake and then saying that the mistake was your fault because you said as much.

1 Like

SH

in regards to chronos ill be completely honest, i cannot read chronos based on past experience he fuckint fools me everytime. but he gives me town i think

i feel like someone wouldve defended him by now if he was wolf

What is/was SH?

Fair enough