Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

no you got me im despair selfvotes

II holstered last night btw so any items werent from me

omg we solved the game good job guys

btw so like

are we voting pixie today? or not

Is there any benefits to waiting?
After thinking the answer is no.
We actually get nothing seeing this protect I have is only tonight.
We have to vote someone, and that person will probably be pixie. Unless someone else got someone who could be scum.

hmmm
theres a voice in the back of my head thats saying yumi.
2 reasons:

1. I didnā€™t learn i was attacked last night. This could indicate that there was a holster. On top of this I dont think Yumi choosing protect is really worth anything? If Yumi knew i was being protected, and hit into me all that serves is to make them look better, and doesnā€™t really cost them anything. If i was protected and Etha died instead of me weā€™d all be raising our eyebrows, and if Yumi choose to place a vote on me weā€™d also be raising eyebrows, I dont think they really had a choice so that last night is super NAI

2. Drinkā€™s push, which could be distancing. They tried to wagon out Pixieā€™s slot instead of Apo. Could this be distancing? ofc, but if they were distancing why did they pull it off apo; to try to double divert? sacking 2 mafias to try to protect the last? I could see it ig? esp with the lackl of selfpres vote, but that even more shows they didnt really want to bus so why push pixie if theyā€™re also mafia with them?

@Etha sanity check please, does this make sense? Iā€™m literally just trying to pick between yumi and Pixie at this point, what do you tthink? if there any worlds where you want to vote yumi here?

Etha, did your ability mention learning if they were saved/them learning? cause if not we should read into that really :woman_shrugging:

you wouldnā€™t learn if you were protected, i donā€™t learn if they were saved either, i just protect my target

uhh i think that #1 makes sense, itā€™s just that the protection didnā€™t HAVE to be on you, i offered to them that i could target them so that theyā€™d get protection but they still chose to give it to you. i donā€™t think that itā€™s yumi personally

your second point makes sense, it could be a double divert?

or they expected that pixie just wouldnā€™t get voted at all which they used to just make it even more concrete

also due to it being drinks i could totally see it as drinks just going balls to the wall

even with those two points, i find it kinda outlandish to be yumi right now

are you normally told in forum mafia if you got attacked and were protected? i donā€™t know if that was actually answered

but yea, to wrap back around, #1 is alignment indicative because it couldā€™ve been them protecting themselves, and then they attack you, but that didnā€™t happen because they told me to target you instead of themself.

Considering Bun didnā€™t know I protected them when I did I just think we donā€™t get informed.
Same here with Kana.
Cause I really feel like Bun wouldā€™ve mentioned the protection they seem like someone to want to mention anything that they know happens.

Kana this is exactly why Iā€™d want you dead. You will sus me no matter how much possible good things I do. Which tbf is valid as fuck. But thatā€™s exactly why Iā€™d kill you. You are smart, Iā€™d want you dead.

Like I wouldnā€™t even want to gamble with ā€˜getting you on my sideā€™ cause to be frank itā€™s too much effort when I could just kill you and the debate never happens.

All in all, Iā€™ll say I want to vote Pixie. I think Kana and me are at least on the agreement we donā€™t vote Etha. Iā€™m making my statement that Iā€™m blind trusting Etha. Cause otherwise Iā€™ll keep jumping between scenarios and killing my brain.
So if thatā€™s the case then Etha you decide if you trust me or pixie more. I canā€™t do much if you guys want to vote me besides plead innocent.
Iā€™ve full claimed already and honest to god keeping Kanave alive is just too risky for me. Iā€™d much rather only have to convince 1 person over 2 to trust me. If I had killed Kana then this day wouldā€™ve been my last needed to win and probably wouldā€™ve ended already tbh, no reason for me to drag on this day if my vote ā€˜decides everythingā€™ which I donā€™t even know why it would I barely know shit and Iā€™m going off mechanics. If Pixie isnā€™t mafia, itā€™s probably Kana (Mainly cause I donā€™t wanna believe Etha is mafia cause if they are then oof)

i was told we wouldnt be unless the ability said so

hm

Yeah alright, I think im good with a pixie vote.
If youā€™re never voting Yumi then we have no reason to prolong the game.
If its Etha or Yumi GGs here but I think im sold enough