[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Also this is how the wolf team nearly won in SCP2, we just let town tear itself apart and yeet itself during the day, and killed the louder players at night

2 Likes

I feel like since moving to Fortress of Lies this forum has gotten even worse with the slankfest

2 Likes

I’ve already explained why I went for you over them. You admitted to reading the thread, while I could only speculate on how caught up they were. Plus, they did have a possible derpclear going for them, far more than was going for you. I wonder why you are fixating on this and not any other part of my or anyone else’s ISOs

Like seriously, what’s your thoughts on WA? Dum? Kiiruma? Eggyolk? YoubutWorse? Eli? Literally anyone else?

As you can see I am one step ahead of you in that department. Also this is just my opinion, but I think that even when someone mistakes something mechanically it shouldn’t be enough to mafia-tell them or town-tell them. Its NAI because it can be faked, which is why I see that derpclear being a weak argument to make. And like I said, I acknowledged the suspiciousness of me coming in and saying I read the thread, but you still rode on that for days and made it your central argument against me despite you also not knowing my time schedule or reasoning for doing what I was doing. You gave all the benefits of doubt to VooDooSH and didn’t even care to do the same for me and ended up throwing your vote and putting in pressure on a slot that didn’t need any.

Hence why I am so fixated on it.

Because to me it looks like you were trying to be active by going for easy pickings and trying to force town down a road that can destroy itself all while acting aggressive about it and saying you are widely-townread. If you were town you would be tunnel-visioned and highly confident on a playstyle that is damaging, which is not beneficial at all and I believe a regular townie would’ve stopped being so aggressive and focused on expanding readslists. Hence why to me I think you’re a mafia.

And just for the time being, @Host_Account_3 /vote Leetic

Come to think of it, being half wrong is not bad if it means being half right when I’ve scumread only 4-5 players

Also FYI I rarely ever omgus. This game just seems to be an exception. Usually I vote people I think are TMIing me town instead and it works pretty well. It’s just that I don’t think most people have voiced a solid read on me. Several are townreading me while also shading me. A few others haven’t said anything whatsoever about how they read me, or else they didn’t elaborate because I don’t remember their reads on me.

I can agree with this generally, later when my brain boots up again I’ll probably ISO kiiruma bc I remember having a hunch they were scum earlier

Why tf does this post look like a robot wrote it

Guess I should go to sleep

I read you as null :sunglasses:, mainly bc I wanna skim through ur posts rn then skim through ur posts in the scp game and see if I see similarities. IK its not the best comparison since it was a bastard game but its the best I can think of

Welp
There went my updated read post lmao
I forgot my phone was on 1% and it died while I was typing up the draft
The post draft managed to save one letter i had typed lol

Fair tbh, you just replaced in

I have thoughts on your slot as well as Uni’s now that you guys have interacted in the thread but I’ve given up typing and retyping shit so I’ll just do it before EoD

I should be around for the last hour or two in the day so barring a quickhammer ill be here to talk

quick lets quickhammer so wind doesnt get back go go go go

1 Like

Tfw you get quickhammered after asking to avoid a quickhammer

1 Like

im gonna go play celeste bc even tho I beat the game i feel like torturing myself and wanna get 202 berries adios

m

I may have misunderstood the “even if i did know” portion

…apologies on that

/vote Windward @Host_Account_3

1 Like

Ah ok lol

I want an updated VC