5 Likes

stop being toxic

1 Like

Eliza have you considered shutting the fuck up

Some of us are trying to speak

@alice

how much interference will you have

will this be entire automated?

I was actually looking forward to your Dangan game but that’s disappointing. :pensive:

1 Like

Not 100%. I’ll be changing map accessibility from time to time so the good-aligned players won’t be able to blitz through the map and build the gate too quickly.

i was going to make a joke about this being a minecraft game and then… it was a minecraft game

10 Likes

/gamemode 2 actually being used in a minecraft game
:flushed:

3 Likes

God same

My wit went up in smoke

Amazing how naming conventions work, eh?

4 Likes

Stuff will still be breakable. My idea is to create invisible walls so people don’t explore the entire map in one sitting.

2 Likes

adventure mode has been used once since the formation of sol and the future is unclear if it shall ever see use again

2 Likes

How friendly will this be to new players?
I remember trying to join a Dangan game after Marshal tricked me about some “Puzzle University” shit and horribly failing

5 Likes

Should be simple provided that you follow the following.

1. Play to the wincon your receive. Like, finding relics, killing or protecting players, or what have you. It should be pretty straightforward what you need to do to win.
  2. This game has social deduction elements, so don’t trust people willy nilly. If a player tells you that he’ll give you free diamonds if you stand on the edge of a pit of lava, don’t.
  3. If you’re evil, then don’t actually reveal this to everyone else as they’ll just kill you. Yes, we’ve actually had a player in a VLDR match do this in the past.
1 Like

:crab:

5 Likes

:crab:

This sounds even more deranged, nonfuctional, and completely devoid of worth than your usual games

you have my interest

2 Likes

Hmmm, sounds like it could be interesting.

1 Like