Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

my rolecard is 1-2 2-4 5-6 so yeah
i mean yeah that sounds right

i am incredibly unfunny

1 Like

Adds Agent to the ‘this person may be annoying to list, just stick a null, lean read on em’ list

This would go against the earlier concept unless it was scaled on how good the abilities are

1 Like

I’d expect it would be scaled, yeah.

Watch this! The scumteam is

Agent
Jarek
Kiiruma
Zone

i surrender

and let’s start with

/vote Jarek @Host_Account_1

agent why did you even bother playing on an alt

1 Like

Random.org go brrrr

1 Like

i wonder

My 4 mafia, which are totally not randomly generated are
Myself, VooDooSh, Mistyx and Aelin

So am I supposed to do a self vote and AtE now?

yes

1 Like

I’m obviously very townie guys and this is just me having really awkward posts as usual
Why can’t you see what I am reee

nah scum

I don’t care Imao

kiiruma is town
agent is town

mistyx is mafia

a word of advice for the newer players

if you’re a villager, keep reading
if you’re a wolf, run

your primary focus this game should be to make yourselves readable

everyone wants to dunk on wolves but i’m gonna tell you now it’s probably not gonna happen this game
and even if it does, chances are it won’t even be for the right reasons

there’s a fair amount of mislynch bait in this list (i’m including alts and new players in this) which is why your focus should be to make it as easy as possible for us to find you

post everything game-relevant that comes to mind and be as transparent as possible. your reads likely aren’t going to make sense or even be based on alignment indicative information, which is why this is especially important - because the more you give us the more likely we will be able to find your train of thought and your alignment

i don’t want you to feel like dead weight, so here is an article on how to make reads

oh also, i’m happy to say that only one of my “biggest mistakes you will make in FM on FoL” entries is relevant to this game, though it does takes the number one spot - do not townread PKR for ATE (appeal to emotion)

lastly, do not claim your role. do not discuss mechanics, at least not at this stage. if you out yourself as VT, you narrow the PR pool and make it easier for wolves to find the PRs. needless to say, it’s even worse if you outself as a PR

no, i did not write this pre-rand
why?
because i knew if i randed wolf i wouldn’t care enough to post this
take this as you will

P.S
if any of you were unfortunate enough to rand wolf in your first game, it’s not exactly beneficial for me to explain to newbies how to wolf, so you’ll have to ask around in wolfchat for that

i connected my laptop to my hotspot for a minute to post this
yw

I just entered the thread and I see a wallpost
get out

1 Like

I joined this game to bonk people, then I looked at the playerlist

2 Likes