Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Yeah, thats what I think so

I take back what I said about being an important role smile

then why am i playing with a bunch of bots

2 Likes

are you making fun of me because im overexplaining stuff

its better than underexplaining

k

itā€™s worse than just explaining

but how do you explain normally

because i clearly cant as you can tell but thats not a me problem

by not adding the segment i quoted

tbf im trying to play more assertive which is just
its weird but also i want to see if it yields results

thats practically just another topic in it but i dont want to be seen as an idiot as a good guy incase i am wrong lol, plus i dont wanna offend people because i think they are a baddie

then it also seems like im hiding that im actually pretty good at these because like you said, supposedly im really good at my social game in these, which youā€™d point out and then itā€™d make me look bad because Iā€™ve just been saying ā€˜ā€˜im new, so im very bad at theseā€™ā€™

thanks

Anyway I think people pressuring random people like myself with votes is probably fine under the presumption theyā€™re doing it trying to scumread people with it and not just doing it to bandwagonā€¦

Like nominating me, hoping if I was evil Iā€™d make some mistake or get scared and start panicking (you wish smh)

i scumread it because wolves, who have a guilty conscience, are more worried about the consequences of being wrong on someone (because with every read they make, they know whether itā€™s right or wrong)

they knowingly have to make wrong reads on people and it feels like your overexplanation of your aelin read, among others, is some kind of pre-apology for reading someone wrong, which you would only know you were doing if you were mafia

evils do that too because they know you are good and that you will most likely panic on the first day due to being new

plus it gathers info for them on who is what and what is the person being pushed

Iā€™ve played too many games like this to panic on the stand. I donā€™t care about dying it just proves what my role is by virtue of the flip mechanic

this is why i hate the flip mechanic

I donā€™t mind it I just mind the part where you canā€™t participate while dead

Why cant a goodie have a guilty conscience ;-;, Iā€™m trying my best to not seem like a dick and thats the problem I have because Iā€™ve been told that some people will lash out at you (and well it usually happens) for you just being wrong, and tbh, baddies shouldnā€™t really care about how people read you, or what you read, cause at the end of the day theyā€™ll understand your a baddie

good guys doing it just makes you seem like an idiot and they wont understand and theyā€™ll be salty/toxic about it, which is what i worry because thatā€™s happened usually to me in SD games