Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

on top of that, generally new town players have some kind of really pure post or train of thought at some point (jarek has) but i can’t say you’ve done the same

/vote sharklifter @Host_Account_1
i highly doubt this will go anywhere

I hate it due to how much confirmation it brings, just from one role flipping as good/bad or even neutral

I voted Kiiruma for telling me to shut up. It was never a serious vote in the first place, though he is relatively the scummiest among all 10 other players who have actively talked so far. I can chalk it up as “Kiiruma being Kiiruma” but that mindset means nothing and doesn’t progress the thread.

I have not been paying attention to VooDoo’s votes, but I do somewhat understand what you meant by him spitting random things, because that’s pretty much what he said about me. He said that my posts only have game-related things in it which is hard for him to read compared to emotion reads, but… when he told me to check what he thought were good posts, two of those posts were NAI and the last one I simply disagree with as it mentioned how Kiiruma is towny because he thinks scum would be making reads when Kiiruma (technically) didn’t.

I want to wait and see more of him before deciding whether I should move him from my townlean though, because barring what I just said about VooDoo, I do enjoy just talking with him and I do have a slight positive bias because of that.

Reading this, I kinda wonder whether we are being overly enthusiastic for pushing people to talk more despite being in a 48 hour game, or whether they are in the wrong for not being able to actively play the game they signed up for.

…? VooDoo, what did you think Aelin said?

question: where has he done that, two out of all people you are pushing me for this? I don’t really like that tbh, considering the fact I’ve posted a bunch of train of thought, nor do I understand what a ‘‘pure’’ post is

I’m okay with it, just not the no-talking dead part. Kinda ruins the fun of trying to particpate at that point. Maybe just me though.

because they don’t know the alignments of players in the game, so they don’t feel guilty for making a push on someone, nor do they expect to be scumread because they know they are town

can you explain this

the no talking dead part i 100% agree with

I would like to know what I said that was good enough to be considered townie too so I can keep doing it : )

his scumread on me which went against the consensus and his recent justification of it felt pretty pure to me

by purity i mean, something that sounds really genuine and makes sense from the perspective of the (newer) player

Like I said, a baddie making a push shouldn’t feel guilty because at the end of the game/day, they’ll understand your bad, thats what you are ment to do, lie and stuff, but when your good you don’t get the clause, you are gonna be thrown some slack for being wrong, hell sometimes you get thrown slack for being right, which is why I’m worried to do pushes because I don’t want that kind of stuff happening in the game or well afterwards and have someone just dislike me for the rest of like, time, yknow

I’m going to prove my justification is right if I ever get wolf.

In fact mark this thread right here, if you see me talking a lot randomly when I haven’t in other games where I’m town, you’ll know. YOU’LL KNOW.

hes using the if im bad card!!!

evil!!!

This game is going to be a baseline for how I act as either town or mafia depending on what role I landed on this game. From here on out if people see me act the same way again they may go “that’s how you were acting as X role last time so you must be X role again”

I mean I don’t know if that’s how people here work but it SOUNDS like it

So just kill me if I do the opposite to what I’m doing now :imp:

but when your evil you’ll know to just follow what you do, which theoretically ruins the read imo, I don’t think I have a specific tell and only you’d know if I did have a specific tell, people shouldn’t really be aware of their own tells to make it a real read because otherwise I’d easily just keep in my mind ‘‘play like this since you were good last time you did it’’

skimmed over most of what you said
@Zone_Q11 vote VooDoo with me

I’ve called it ahead of time so it can’t be used against me later, 1000 IQ

in this game being removed from the game is a relief

1 Like

damn thats some big brain move

rereading this
@Zone_Q11 explain your townread on voodoo or vote him with me*