DnDCord (it's not on discord)

No, just this one

“Gossips, huh?” he whispers, lowering his voice. “There’s a tale going around about a band of red orcs in these parts. But hush, speak of them cautiously. They’re said to be extremely dangerous, only appearing when actively sought. Not many actually search for them, so it’s mostly treated as a mere fairy tale. Nonetheless, they’re rumored to be relentless fighters, not content with merely ending your life here but also pursuing you across other dimensions, hunting down alternate versions of yourself. It’s enough to instill fear in people. But you know, it’s just idle gossip.”

1 Like

“Mhm mhm interesting, so there are some bored shmucks pretending to be us.”

Maybe sending night action to him give him a peak to mafia chat, I mean what?

imagine if we were final 4 and then game didn’t end

“Good sir, I highly doubt that the red orcs are masquerading as you,” he replies. “They are monstrous beings, ones that you must actively seek out to encounter. Meanwhile, we simply stumbled upon your band during our journey, without any intention of encountering such formidable adventurers.”

I would love to continue D&D until we get TPK’D

Guys I think I have figured it out.

Multiple players and hosts all have access to Dungeon Master (Magnus and Eeveee among the players, maybe more). Some of the Dungeon Master controllers are probably mafia.

(I will tell you that there is a DnD monster among the people who are addedd to this thread. That’s a hint)

ok magnus cool story bro

Not spectators am I right

if any of u are mafia and arctic is town pls vig him to save me

As you continue along the road, a sign indicates that the town of Frontier is five miles ahead. Amidst the breathtaking view of the ocean crashing against the cliffs below, you notice a figure in the distance. With each step closer, the figure becomes increasingly familiar, partly because of the patchwork of Drakax’s clothing he is wearing, which triggers a half-recognition in your mind.

The figure stands with crossed arms, scowling as you approach. “Ah, just perfect. Couldn’t resist stirring things up again, could you?” he sneers. “Back for a second round of good old Word Dirk, eh? Let’s hope I don’t repeat the mistakes of last night’s. Double or nothing, perhaps?”

“What are you talking about”

Of course. Allow moi to expandify…

Characters pulls out the lute and starts singing

In a realm where words intertwine,
Where spelling prowess does align,
With letters woven, letters bound,
Each challenger stands on hallowed ground,
Their tongues a dance, their minds astir,
Seeking victory, words to confer.

A battle of lexicons, fierce and true,
As vowels and consonants bid adieu,
In the realm of letters, they compete,
For the title, a spelling feat.
Rick the Word Dirk, the master of words,
With wit and cunning, he strikes and stirs,
Double or nothing, the stakes are high,
In this Word Dirk contest, oh my!

Forward or backward, the choice is made,
To spell the words, unafraid,
Through twists and turns, they navigate,
With letters, their fate they contemplate.
A poetic symphony, spelling sublime,
In this contest of words, for all time.

(guys if i die irl i want you guys to carry on the campaign and build tombstone to my character in memorium at end pls)

1 Like

not irl i meant in the mainthread lmao

1 Like

(You are not going to die, just let them not kill you)

So, gentlemen, I pose the question once more: Double or nothing?

“I see…it’s the poems, what double or nothing however? What did I bet on? I am having…slipping out of mind last night, I can’t remember what I did.”