DnDCord (it's not on discord)

Hippo why are you contradicting about your abilities that you get extra ITA shot if you kill someone?

I mean at least you’re not the only one in our hood that made a oopsie

I do

I get 2 itas and if i ita a mafia i permanently get 3 instead

Ah, the infamous lapse of memory. Who better than the renowned court bard Rick the Word Dirk to understand the aftermath of a lively party? You see, we crossed paths yesterday during my illustrious Word Dirk tournament, and I must confess, you outperformed me. Claiming my garments in the process. Now, all I desire is a chance at redemption—a rematch to reclaim my attire and my pride. Or perhaps you seek the return of your own wardrobe. However, for double or nothing, let’s raise the stakes a notch, shall we? I wager my treasured magical lute. Yet, if I emerge victorious, I shall not only regain my clothing and dignity but also enlist your aid in propelling me to newfound heights of fame. What say you to this proposition?

“Ah…that explains it, i may have lapse of memory, but not that far ahead.”

Draxax only have shown minor dishonor to pristine condition of the attire from recent fight with wolves, less headache of price for repair

What about this one

thats seprate thing, if i kill anyone i get half their ita chance next day

So… double or nothing?

Keki wants to see this poem-off. They support Draxax.

(Say so. So far none of you said anything about accepting or denying it)

“I accept thy challenge of wits, Rick The Word Dirk. The garments will returned to you regardless of the outcome and mayhaps you have information what we seek so we can correct our error of ways that last night.”

1 Like

(I am going to regret this lol)

Splendid! Let the Word Dick contest commence! As I have sung, it is a spelling contest. Each of you will be given two words, one to spell forward and one to spell backward. If you successfully spell them correctly, you shall emerge victorious! Simple enough, isn’t it? But do remember, all four of you must succeed in order to claim victory in this endeavor!

1 Like

(It’s about having thrilling intent, so watch out for my friend omin dran!)

(Oh no spelling)

(Ah it’s rhyming?)

(You know the references right?)

We will go in following order:

Drakax
Sasha
Cedric
Keki

And your words are:

1. Shaman (forward) lizardman (backwards)
  2. Chleb (forward) negligent (backwards)
  3. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (forward) imposter (backwards)
  4. Archaeology (forward) copycat (backwards)

Please spell them letter by letter. Any mistake and I win!