DnDCord (it's not on discord)

(I don’t know how to do!)

A peculiar smirk creeps across Rick’s face, hinting at the deliberate selection of the assigned words.

(Just write like this: E-X-A-M-P-L-E and for backwards E-L-P-M-A-X-E)

Keki is a bit perturbed by this man knowing they’re a changeling, yet tries to spell anyway

F-A-C-E-L-E-S-S

T-A-C-Y-P-O-C

(something like Bee-ooh-aaah?)

B-O-A-S-T-F-U-L !

N-A-M-D-R-A-Z-L-I-L!

(Good enough?)

2 Likes

@Hippopablompoyeetus Your turn

I have entered boats. I sense my death is near. Remember me my friends.

(My man, dont forget the spelling contest here)

(This can be done in 1 minute)

“Seems like your companions aren’t quite the eloquent speakers when they’re not under the influence, huh? Well, regardless… you’ve already failed the contest!” Rick the Word Dirk exclaims, clearly relishing in the delight of surpassing his previous conquerors. “Which means… first and foremost, return my garments to me. And secondly, it appears you owe me the task of restoring my fame. I already have a few ideas in mind!” Rick’s eyes gleam with a hint of menace.

(Hippo wtf are you not listening reee)

(Hey not fair, Eliza wasn’t even on. Was it timed for few hours?)

Several people did

Drakax is little surplexed about his companions are mumbling for some time being, but let out draconical sigh “Very well, just get me behind the tree there for bit so I can undress, you expect to do the same.”

(If the dungeon Master had just waited 10 more minutes, we might have won a lute)

1 Like

There’s no reason to appear angry on your friends, my draconic companion, considering that both you and your changeling associates were the ones who failed the assignment!

“I keep myself composed, for now.”

“Next time if I happen to come across you again in this same predicament, I will just return the garments no questions asked.”

“If I remember that.”