FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

poggers

1 Like

i was hoping to live interact or something but thread kinda dead maybe I pop open iso in a bit

Alright I’ll leave you to it. I might be asleep by the time you get around to analysing Wisdom spew.

Oh BTW in the BOATs thread, Wisdom pivoted towards trying to punt Marl when it was obvious I was going to live.

I mean, I think the post I quoted is claering enough for the slimy way they approached his wagon

Crichard town from wisdom, shending lean town and wisdom seemed to be trying to buddyhim. all that needs to be said, really. already had those reads though so nothing earth shaking

Oh yeah that’s true. Wisdom was blatantly pushing Marl in bad faith. Marl is just a villager here.

1500 posts holy fuck

What’d I miss?

1 Like

Mafia KP died in BOATS.

3 Likes

Counterpoint:

3 Likes

Ive made a mistake opening the thread instead of going back to sleep

3h is enough right :joy_cat:

Rip wisdomze
Not shocking

And ofc she goes strsight for pocketing me in yet another mash smh @Wisdom you’re brutal gg

I had catbae as town when I was scum reading Marl. Now that Marl is a spewed town off Wisdom, I’ll have to reconsider this.

hi sorry that’s like 90% my fault :joy_cat:

1 Like

Just read the boats event

Reads:

Town
CRich (sadly)
Marl? Not sure about this one

Scum
Kiiruma
Windy

wat

nya~

dunno man it’s like, when i’ve read games where you were scum your reasoning was just really fake. that simple, not much more to it

suspicious fry

1 Like

You know
I’m liking this slot more and more
/unvote

can you talk with me about this because I made a huge post about how I think cape’s reasoning feels fake

Go read her mu sig :joy_cat: