FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

eevee/shending are always aligned and it’s probably w/w with eevee some important role lol

You mention Shending and Wisdom tried to appeal to them in an unpartnered way when we were fighting. Which to me spews them as town.
YBW is a coin flip where I’m at, though if they don’t town tell then flipping them one way or the other might be the only way to solve their slot.

1 Like

ffs arctic :joy_cat:

yeah wouldn’t be really confident of my read on them
just remember if they are a w ignore I said anything and if they are a v remember I said something good about them

Well yeah I’m sure that’s pissed people off
But if you don’t want to get scumread and ITA’d then idk don’t shitpost?? I feel like all I’ve seen you say today that had weight was “would I really act like this as a wolf?” which is not exactly a clearing look

3 Likes

tbf that post from shending is asking if wisdom is town and they know each other IRL so them interacting is expected

I think shending looks relatively good on his content and how wisdown approached him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that YBW post is Yikes though

ITAs tommorow should go in the order of shending → eevee

Because shending was the vote missing if its not them then the reason to wolfread eevee goes out the window.

Now I think eevee makes good Ita fodder regardless but that’s the optimal play if we are going strictly off event stuff

1 Like

do not joycat me sir

OMGUS

I doubt that Shending is wolf this game. Wisdom tried to appeal to them when we were fighting. I doubt she’d call her scum buddy to help her if she could avoid it.

hilarious extremely over the top omgus

Cause Wisdom OMGUS voted CRich as I understood it

oh that ybw post isn’t even serious in context. still cringe and bad though

asking me not to shitpost as a lynch immune king in a 53 player mash.

bold move

1 Like

i can’t deal with these bad event conclusions rn lol. just kill the ppl that’s not towny, plain and simple

no it was reverse
wisdom voted crich and crich omgus’d i think :joy_cat:

1 Like

@catbae
Do you promise to never bed another cat boy again and post about it on the forums?

If you guys ITA Shending and they flip town, don’t say you weren’t warned.

1 Like

voting thread super fucking useful all fol games need one

it’s like gogurt but to stay

1 Like