FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Mech stuff aside I am actually town.

The reasons for this is plentiful. Spell King backwards and you see the indubitable truth. I know I am proud, yet everyone who is scum knows I am really town which is why I am plausibly town.

Have I made some mistakes? Nayhaps. Yet being King is not easy, no. I fear there are those in this kingdom who wish to take away what is mine. Undue, I am really here to serve the people, yes you : you plebs.

Know that hope will never falter as long as I am your king and lord . True, ** at** times of peril / danger, braniacs such as myself come under a Barrage of Jaded assualts against my Wisdom. But I shall prevail.

Also if I die I am making ghhana king.

1 Like

Can you expand on this?
What did myself and Wind do in boats that made you think we could be W?
(Since I know you had said before about W being Scum from boats too in a small list)

meh
fair enough

ill drop it for now

we can shoot him d2 before anyone objects if you want

2 Likes

why did you postcount clear arctic :joy_cat:

2 Likes

this is a bad look though lol

can maybe mull over whether mafia makes a bad post like this when wisdom has inned to a death event but want to note it down

i’m worried this could be credible because that’s pretty much what happened to marl last game as a wolf lol

we don’t go there for a few days at least anyway

4 Likes

illuminati?
did i miss something

@Marluxion @Kiiruma
Who do you two want to shoot dead at D2’s ITA?

did you just call me short

The way you catch a scum marl though is give them town credit and watch as they afk, so though if he drops heavily in activity he’s probably w
if he’s faking/having to force him to produce content he’s also probably w

Fair enough, but he is like the top poster in this match rn with 300+ posts. He’s probably just villaging.

1 Like

I’m getting heavy flashbacks to when I called out marl as a wolf

I think your reaction to Wisdom felt very much like if a W knew their W buddy had already died and so was purposefully trying to act really nonchalant about it.

And you didn’t feel actually happy a W was out, it was somewhat a plastic “yay” overall

I like nothing marl has posted if that helps
L

1 Like

this is fake you liked the news announcement talking about them

3 Likes

Oooooooooo

1 Like

Mafia are wolves, Illuminati are moles.

okay so
first of all, kiiruma went against thread to merk the wolf dayvig :joy_cat:
but i think that his way of evaluating between marl/wisdom and trustfalling them is
really a villagery thought process
i feel like it wasnt fabricated

and it certainly wasnt agendad with wisdoms flip :joy_cat:

1 Like

yeah, a third faction called Illuminati.

Ummm, that doesn’t sound real at all. Of course I’m happy about it and why would I ask in the thread if I already knew? There’s no way this read of yours can be real.