FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Oh
No im not saying shes clear from that i was saying that rwby isnt a good comparison to this game because in that one she was pushin for my miselim which is how she went about pocketing me

In this one shes pocketing me (regardless of alignment) by pulling thoughts out of my brain and also making me feel happy :wowee:

Which imo directly compares to return of the darkness upick where she did like basically this same thing

Its the fact that we’ve melded SO many times, and that i can see her thought process on everything and believe its genuine, and that shes focused on clearing the lhf/poe people when that just isnt her MO as a wolf
That makes me think shes town

1 Like

Altho I guess it do mean that there wasn’t many mafia in the spyfall event.

…hippo has a puzzle?

Wisdom is wolf and died in Boat event

Exciting

If Marl is town pkr is. If wolf!pkr saved town!marl who was a easy consensus thread kill and chose to take out the wolf KP I won’t know what to say. Like if I were mafia I’d probably be really mad. Like he’d probably be acting like he’s just set himself up super deep when we all know he’s gonna get d3 ita’d.
So he’s probably just town if marl is

6 Likes

Yup. Wisdom died in an event. Flipped scum.

Five other participants lived

link?

Here’s what I was referring to

Got it. I’ll visit Molly in that case.
I haven’t read any posts aside from the one that Luxy disagreed with, but it’s probably fine.

i almost had it but i couldn’t tell what punctuation marks were bold or not :joy_cat:

1 Like

I had to literally copy and paste it to see what he intended to be bold

Priority list:
Eevee
YBW
Shending (Out of those in the event, I feel like they’re the one who’s trying to be like ‘Maybe eevee’s not a W with someone else there’)
Cape

Secondary list:
Molly
Sulit
Hippo
GGhana

Very much outside list but I think also I’d consider:
Leafia (Feels fake when it comes to Wisdom dying)
Atlas (If anyone in the Boats thread is a W, it’s Atlas. But even then I’m not convinced)
Wazza (If people want to shoot her. I don’t particularly atm, but, she’s an option to some people it seems. I want her to be able to towntell)

1 Like

yeah i read the first paragraph and kept going
literally did not even see that bit

thought it was just flavor being done by tess ardent

1 Like

This is a villagery thought process. Marshal gets a slim townlean from me for now.

I kinda wanna merc hippo tbh

I’ve been liking all of his posts for a while (since like his first 30 posts) and he straight up hasn’t said anything about it

4 Likes

Are people wolf reading Eevee?

stop using associative language
instead of
Marl V → Kiiruma V
say
Kiiruma V

2 Likes

Cant kill him till tmrw sadly