FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

If people ITAd the absolute shit outta prophy it wouldn’t hurt my feelings

Shudders in desperado hydra game

Emilia selfvotes in 3 2

4 Likes

Who is it and what’s this evidence?

I can confirm Ranta has 100% evidence on a wolf.

1 Like

I read Arctic’s ISO and I think he’s a wolf

would appreciate if someone who’s townreading him could give me a summary as to why

i got happy at the name for nothing sadge
freck that means i have to actually read the flips this game not just abreacted versions at least I know that day 1.

But also hey Kiiruma been a fair bit since we played hope your doing well

i realize half of these are memes but even the ones that aren’t memes are pretty dubious
“chloe is posting thoughts so i believe they are going to solve the game rather than be a powerwolf”
also they say that aelin 0 posting makes them a wolf due to meta… what

half of these just didn’t need to be included and it looks like he wanted to give a lot of reads but ultimately couldn’t think of anything useful to say

also this is a bad preflip but if shending is telling the truth about accidentally not voting then i still feel like eevee could be a wolf from the way they handled the pressure from the accusation and just dipping (cftwr), so atno wanting to flip shending first is a hmmm

why is this town?

1 Like

Do u know what Chloe’s read of me is?

That’s my read of arco

why do you think i’m a wolf

Sigh…

Is it Joe

I’m not doing too bad, I’m the one who ended up blasting Wisdom.
But yeah, it’s probably a good idea to read the full roles.

It’s lovely to be playing with ya again, my friend.
Things have been… chaotic to say the least but alas I keep going

erk

I think Shen has been super townie in thread from what I’ve seen so far, not seen eevee at all

I’m not gonna dive into the event madness since I wasn’t there. Do you think it was definitely wolf collaboration on their part as opposed to someone else? (did polls end up being anon or not I guess is a good question)

Yeah, that kind of gets me too since I knew in Anni you were pretty good wolf.

I think the convo that was going on with Marl and Windward was slightly towny and I agree that I don’t really think Proph is playing town

Marl also called me mafia when people with wolf meta on me insist I am town, literally most if not all of them, like, with the exception of maybe wazza but I haven’t read up fully

They’re literally all memes

Did u read the rest of his iso

He random genned a readslist earlier and expanded on it

No comment on what it means for his alignment but yea

1 Like

whos joe?

1 Like

It was anon

It’s 100% confirmed that the vote that gave eevee the win (prior to being revoked) was shending

i actually think shens been kinda townhy in thread too

oh ffs i saw him do that but i thought these next ones were real LOL