Eevee can you briefly explain where your head is at currently in the game

Nowhere.

1 Like

thepigeonnyc’s posts sure do exist

3 Likes

relatble

You have any thoughts? Just curious about what you’re thinking rn

Can be small things

Kind of a flimsy thing but I don’t think wolf Wisdom does this to Chloe if they’re both wolves - moreso especially bringing up the slimy thing, since I remember that wolf Wisdom used that as a way to guilt-trip village Chloe in T&T.

Don’t think Wis/Marl are aligned with how quickly Wisdom plopped her vote on the rising Marl wagon last night.

This feels like a wolf trying to get an easy dunk on a villager - especially the OMGUS and fence sitting accusation.

Yea, I think this just solidifies it.

Don’t think Wisdom gets actively tilted at a wolfbuddy this early in the game.

Would wolf Wisdom ping Shending here if they were both wolves? Not exactly sure what to make of this meta-based reach out here.

chloe v, marl v, richard especially v

/unvote

disagree I havent seen them post so in my opinion they dont exist

1 Like

agree with you about eevee actually

no comment on the last bit :joy_cat:

unfortunately it’s not actually a modpeek

and who knows, maybe it won’t be you or italy

1 Like

modpeek the hosts

1 Like

I know but why cape

ybw isn’t cringeposting but i wish he would actually comment on someone’s alignment lol

That’s fair since I literally said all I really could say about the pigeon’s posts, like the player popped in only to unvote themselves and leave again lol

source?

3 Likes

investigates host as joke

your target is illuminati

3 Likes

can u use she/her for me

2 Likes

ofc, my bad

2 Likes

understandable re: gorta

i’ll get back to you about AT later

need to zoom through thread first

when it comes to people like pigeon amelia jake i’m worried this game is gonna come down to how many random lhf lowposters are mafia

2 Likes

Atp imma just use those for everyone cuz you blink and then 3 more ppls profiles update and wham

5 Likes