FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

weird hill to die on as mafia and the way he handled his claim felt real

Honestly, I think Eliza is a v based off their conviction of the Taffy read. The girl spent two in game days casing them and hasn’t let up, and I just believe they are infinitely more likely to do this as a villager. As others have said too, they like to hide as a w.

2 Likes

i mean true

1 Like

Oh…uh…thank you?

How is it not convincing when it’s from more comparable games than your silly little one

I’ll find it ig but like theres also mech so, come on

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Cringe Ass You Laugh You Lose Challenge (Boat Version)

Players: As many as possible
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Submissions will be for 30 minutes, however long it takes for kat to react

How to Play:

Send memes in your rolecard
Winner will be based on whoever makes @katze laugh the hardest

How to Join:
Send memes

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

i have them as V already but doesn’t mean im just ignoring their posts

1 Like

Yes

fine then ITA me but ATN had no mech info on me, it was probably just a suspicion and you will se that with flip. Given explanation of my role, not that powerful anyways

why aren’t there more death events

1 Like

was just gonna post this lol

1 Like

you did this to after i made the meme you bastard

1 Like

this is what i’ve been waiting for
the probably-almost-a-thousand memes in my download folder have been waiting for this

wait how many memes can we send tho

Was there not another huh

2 Submissions. You can change after sending.

actually I’m just going to send every recent meme in the-

i trust what ive seen. I also played loads of turbos with cape. This is the towniest ive ever seen him. I don’t trust your word because it’s your interpretation of stuff

That’s completely fair
That being said, do not ever town clear Eliza through mech or social reads and leave them as lock v, they have a habit of fucking off and doing nothing once they are cleared which is pretty bad
so keep them on their toes is a good idea
I’m starting to suspect they are mafia deepwolfing

3 Likes

nO