Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

@Wazza are you or are you not vengeful

im making a face at this of the ladd avatar genre but i know i sound like a broken record

reading back the misty wazza interaction at eod where misty pushed her and wazza snapped back with a “ok i’m going to end your life” really felt like a vengeful claim

I very highly doubt Arctic is mafia. Think multiple people said Vulgard doesn’t like to bus and Arctic was the first person he ever suspected.

pls stop trying to read into whether or not flavor makes sense with role its literally a bastard game

if anything I feel like sharing that info is unlikely to come from scum because scum would be more scared to fuck up an assumption about town flavor.

For the record, I am not entirely on Nutella town but I no longer think healing them would be terrible. Just lemme grow a hedge here for my read.

If you hate being alive in thread I have good news for you

1 Like

if it’s a mafia kp ability there is no universe in which orange makes a healer

even if it’s a townie’s kp i doubt there is a healer

1 Like

the thing is that’s not true i really do suck as a wolf but believe what you want

that was def the soft but i wouldnt put it past her to have entirely made that up

why does it feel like everyone in this game has a persecution complex

everyone sucks at responding to pressure

This is a stupid read, but Nutella v

No, I won’t go into detail with this read. u.u

that’s why i’m asking her to claim it if she’s vengeful

he didnt even park on Marshal he switched to Arete.

However I do think Marshal is just town atp

What part are you not understanding right now? I’ll see if I can, like, reword it to make it clearer.

When im toxic im a wolf

I wantnto be toxic therefore am in wolf meta

Is it bad that I kinda don’t like this post? There’s an assumption it’s mafia kp that I don’t follow.

he only switched to arete because of me
he (and the rest of the thread) were content to just sit on marshal

it’s not an assumption that it’s mafia kp, it’s me more or less saying that if nut wasn’t poisoned by mafia we shouldn’t heal her

and if she was poisoned by mafia we probably dont have a healer

Yeah theres not gonna be one poisoner and one healer lol

Only way thered be a healer if multiple people were poisoned with town poisoners and mafia poisoners but doesnt look like that is case