Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

my triple vote should clear me for this reason, but im not gunna grab quotes cause its wifom anyways
I was happy to just say, “ya triple voter town”, until they came into today trying this grandstandy like behavior on me, which is nothing like how they played all game

like Wisdom said, if I lose off voting Misty, ohh well

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 2/4 Millium (#3292); Wisdom (#3565)
Millium 1/4 bladescape (#3559)
Wisdom 1/4 Mistyx (#3320)
Not Voting 2 BS4215; LASERpointer

paraphrasing, cant quote

Blade isn’t really wrong about BS/Laser, there is like no interactions anywhere when it comes to all the flip wolves, and BS is rpetty much just a shot in the dark, I’m not going to bank mylo on a slot like BS being a wolf, unless I believe low posting is inherently wolfy, which I don’t

I think Misty has the worst interactions of all the alive people towards and from dead wolves

I can only do so much with what I got lmao

And I don’t think anyone alive can stop a night kill, so I’ll give it a couple hours, if Misty isn’t hammered

You all assume there is at least one wolf in me/misty/Wisdom

Misty doesn’t really count since their role only exists to change who dies, not stop a night kill

milium said “don’t heal nutella” same way as Ran thinks wolf would
bladescape also said it, but rescinded when nut was acting towny
marshal said to heal nutella, but millium and hippo talk back to them about it in distancing way
no other dead wolfs comment on nutela poison. several flipped town asked to heal them
mist says “man this sucks nut was my top town” but doesnt say to heal them, instead joke-claims it have poison heal

Summary

DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5006 by Millium
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5018 by Marshal
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5032 by Millium
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5195 by Hippopablompoyeetus
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5282 by Hippopablompoyeetus
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5853 by Arctic
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5858 by bladescape
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5859 by Hippopablompoyeetus
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #7410 by Mistyx

g2h wolfs are milium/mist and trying to look unaligned while setting up wisdom as the winning exe today or tomorrow
blade today seems to reach same conclusion as i

Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Day 6 - 6/24] - #3357 by Millium this post but voting mist is :eyes:

Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Day 6 - 6/24] - #3452 by Mistyx mist cant find a partner to wisdom and instead does “anyone but miliium”. she winds the game if wisdom is exed and have agenda of “just make sure that mili is not exed first, so dont say it’s milium, that would be bad”

~Ran

Lol idk who u are but go away Ran

I have no plans to push Wisdom, that possibility died once we hit mylo

Lshrug

I’m fine with Ran winning this game for me. :3

Funny how I didn’t want Wisdom in mylo, and now I’m not re-evaluating them, but blade is the complete opposite

Also maybe look at my handling of Nutella before u assume I just wa slike, “hurr Durr let Nutella die”

Not that I even realistically thought anyone could save him

/Shrug

Ya I’m not really sure, how Hippo came to you wolf siding and then completely changed his PoE

Yup no idea

good morning i’m tired mentally physically and emotionally
nice to know BS was actually telling the truth about hated disabled in mylo?
like the spec chat still guessed but apparently it doesn’t count

exactly
i’m gonna think of you as MU whysper

1 Like

Considering Mistyx isn’t hammered yet that means either

1. Mistyx is a wolf
  2. Millium is a wolf

Willing to go with Mistyx for reasons mentioned.
Will re-evaluate Millium based on BS’s stuff from Ran, if we get another day.

On a real note, I don’t believe that Blade went through all interactions and Misty’s iso and came out with, Wisdom/Millium

there is another theory though it’s less likely
what i was running through my head is wolves might be scared to early hammer for fear of potential town abilities stopping them from a win and then boom outed

oh yay people are here now

Right, we got a vanilla, a firefighter, someone who throws fruits at people, a bodyguard that would just die if they had any ounce of a belief he was a doctor, a triple voter that can’t use it anymore, and a dude who talks to ghosts