Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I think Alana should claim
And yeah Marshal is probably worth still keeping in the PoE but not for Alana-related reasons.

I’m still on Illwei being town at least. Think Vulgard spewed them quite hard.

finally, something villagery

there aren’t many instances where i can see a wolf targeting a town marshal except for like a frame, which is why if alana is a wolf i think marshal is probably a wolf too and it was likely a doctor/tailor

i don’t know why you targeted JC but i’m sure you had good reason to do so if you are town because it clearly wasn’t protection and i’m guessing it wasn’t investigative

this is why i want to know what alana’s role is, because it doesn’t make much sense to target marshal with a non-killing non-investigative ability and if they are town then their roleclaim would give them reasonable explanation for doing so

galaxy brain take

wolf alana doctored town marshal

wat

1 Like

Nut’s PoE of Alana/Illwei/Marshal is just a really bad PoE of three people who are active right now and even moderately pushable, regardless of if one is a wolf. I woudln’t be suprised if Alana is a wolf, but that doesn’t mean I’m wolfreading them right now.

@alana do you have any read on me

Because I’m still slightly pocketed by Alana’s takes on me, even if i thought at first that they were being disingenuous with their whole idea that I am an easy wolf to catch at first (which was implied through them saying “I suspected them on D1”, not an outright “Illwei is obvious mafia right now” like nut did which is pretty lol tbh) but that really only makes sense to me if I’m a partner to them.
I don’t know, it’s something that I’d say and have said as a wolf - the whole like “they’re going to be obvious as their alignment and I can read them so give me more time and I’ll get back to you” and if i was a teammate with Alana i probably wouldn’t have pointed out that she voted with me at lylo. but anyways I think I’ve rambled long enough.

Just that I’m not going to be suprised if Alana flips wolf because I feel like I haven’t seen her hit a specific towntell that I think exists but also am not confident on so even if she did hit it i probably still wouldn’t lock her town obviously lmfao. Ignoring that I think she came close but in a way that makes me feel like it isn’t there. idk. I’m really not making sense now.

But that specific interaction with her and her talking about my meta was good, even if her not taking a stance on me is kinda ? not good but also I can’t say it’s not good because I can’t say that my d1 was anything really outside of my wolfrange at all. if anything I was definitely less agressive as town in the games we played so perhaps she should have been able to see that seeing as watership showdown didn’t really end that long ago and then the other game she obviously remembers how i just deathtunneled sparkles on D1

I don’t even remember what i was talking about here

2 Likes

not out of the question
ive done it before

okay I understand the logic of mafia doctor targeting town but how does misty come to the conclusion that the person is a doctor who is mafia who targeted marshal last night

Ok I think i see the logic here now?

Because targeting the CW to a villager with a protective action isn’t somethign a villager should do, obviously there’s not an investigative result because she moved him around in her reads enough?

I do think that Actions aren’t that telling.

because misty is a wolf doctor or Alana is the wolf doctor and Misty has tmi

idk one of the above

this is the wolfiest post i’ve posted

fine I claim asceticiser.

I targeted Marshal because I thought that she was likely to be the vig target if there is a vig in the game and thought that if Marshal is scum she might potentially be protected from the kill.

I dont think my claim would matter atp

and now im going to be soupkilled anyway if we dont lynch me

I claimed.

1 Like

eeby deeby

I claimed now

I never scumread you D1? wdym?

I don’t scumread you, would have almost listed you in my townreads actually but I feel like if you are scum your involvement will drop off later in game so this is why I haven’t given a read on you yet.

I actually really like this take on me though

why couldn’t you claim earlier tho

:really:

my initial thought was that this was too good to be true

my second and more realistic thought is that town ascetic doesn’t exist with town rolestopper

that’s a nice little dome we’ve got for today

1 Like

if this was meant to be in response to me I tried to avoid claiming because too many people had been claiming recently and I didn’t want to give mafia a soupkill or worse

1 Like