Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

LIKE IDK MAN WHAT TOWN REALLY FEELS THE NEED TO “PROVE” THEY AREN’T W/W WITH WOODIE HERE BY POINTING TOWARDS SPECIFIC POSTS THAT “UNPARTNER THEM”

THAT’S THE KIND OF SHIT I’D HAVE SAID IF I WERE WOLF AND WANTED PEOPLE TO UNPARTNER US, AND ACTUALLY POINTING IT OUT WHEN CALLED PARTNERS LOOKS OVEREAGER TO TRY AND PROVE THAT POINT

ESPECIALLY SINCE I THINK THAT POST IS, AS I SAID EARLIER, UNCHARACTERISTICALLY STRONG OF A READ ON BOTH WILSON AND WOODIE FOR THE SLOT

THAT’S RIDICULOUS AND I REFUSE TO LET BOTH WORTOX AND WOODIE MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY BECAUSE OF IT.

IF YOU SCUMREAD WARLY, VOTE WARLY, BUT DON’T DO IT FOR DUMBASS REASONS NOT EVEN RELATED TO THE SLOT YOU’RE TRYING TO KILL.

Can people look at Wormwood please? I have them as wolf due to POE and there ISO looks really bad.

THAT SHIT GRINDS MY GEARS SO MUCH

This is how you can unvote. But you can just vote someone else directly instead without breaking anything

Summary
1 Like

hmm this is also logical yeah.

The slot’s either a wolf who’s sole aim is pocketing me based on yesterday.
Or they’re just good, which is what I think is more likely.

thank you webber* and willow for help with the voting mechanics!

Might just find somebody to sheep today, CBA to play.

I wish more people could be assed to play.

What else are they doing?

If you’re suspicious of Wormwood, their posting EoD was very much pointed towards aligning myself and them with a lot of defending. So you can make of that what you will.

I AM EASY ENOUGH TO THINK YOU CAN TINFOIL ME IF YOU SIMPLY PLANT THE IDEA I’M A GOOD WOLF IN THE THREAD. OR WAIT UNTIL THAT THOUGHT ARISES NATURALLY. WENDY AND WURT BOTH BROUGHT IT UP AT EOD.

WES WAS UNHINGED AND WIDELY CONSIDERED OBVIOUS TOWN, FOR (OBVIOUSLY, GIVEN HE FLIPPED TOWN) GOOD REASON.

ME NOT DYING SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISING TO ANYBODY. NOW, IF I’M STILL ALIVE LATEGAME, SURE, BUT NOT NOW LOL.

Then why aren’t you accusing them? The contrast between this and p#1446
This is softly shading the slot for no real reason, meanwhile p#1446 is calling them town.

CURRENTLY CHUNKING THROUGH A WORMWOOD ISO. MAYBE THAT’LL HELP?

1 Like

How do you presume we aren’t wolves doing the same thing? Here you have “Wait until that thought arises naturally”, yet right after “Wendy and Wurt both brought it up at EOD”, implying that you have both of us as town, no? So why didn’t that thought cross your mind.

Easiest way to resolve a slot like WX is see how much towns they push, and kill them the day before LYLO.

1 Like

BECAUSE I DON’T BASE WOLFREADS ON THINGS THAT HAVE OBVIOUSLY LOW ACCURACY.

1 Like

I personally read them as town. I am saying that if your world is W!Wormwood, then you can consider what that might mean with regards to my slot.