Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Rip wormwood you were the best of us (i think? I havent seen ur posts)

1 Like

Wormwood (5): Wickerbottom, Wigfrid, Warly, WX-78, Wurt
Warly (2): Wanda, Wolfgang
Wurt (1): Wortox

Not Voting (3): Willow, Wormwood, Webber

Allow 5 minutes for any possible corrections and stuff. :sleepingleafeon:

Wormwood has died by an execution. They have become a spooky ghost!

They were...

The Constant, Mafia Goon
Screenshot 2024-02-09 211233
Abilities: Factional kill during night phases and 24/7 communication over Discord with your partners.
Win Condition: You win when your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

Night 3 has begun and will end on 2024-03-28T20:00:00Z

:sleepingleafeon:

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

@WX-78 was killed by the mafia! They became a spooky ghost!

They were...

The Player, Vanilla Town
Screenshot 2024-02-09 211348
Abilities: You have none, only your voice and ability to vote.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

They left behind a note:

HEY FRIENDOS IF YOU LIKED MY PLAY HERE IT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL IF YOU WOULD TAKE A MINUTE TO CONSIDER LOGGING INTO YOUR MAIN AND VOTING FOR ME (@orangeandblack5) AS SOMEBODY YOU THINK WOULD MAKE A GOOD CHAMPS REP IN THE ANONYMOUS POLL CURRENTLY RUNNING

I DON’T THINK I’M ACTUALLY GONNA GO TO CHAMPS FOR FORTRESS OF LIES AGAIN WHEN WE COULD SEND SOMEBODY NEW, BUT IT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL TO MAKE IT PAST FIRST ROUND VOTING LOL

(Do not discuss any part of this message in-game.)

2 Likes

Day 4 begins, it will end at 2024-03-30T20:00:00Z.

Most predictable kill

VOTE: Warly

This probably just ends the game

I have not read back any further last night than where I was, which was around the 800th post. However, I believe these reads of mine are unlikely to change without more live interaction.

Willow jumped to townread purely because of WX-78’s townread on them. I skimmed their posts, and the only thought I had was: “Mucho texto”

Wolfgang is going up because Wormwood tried to push for their death at D1. Same reason for Wortox and Wanda, but then at D2.

Warly dropped down and become my sole suspect primarily because I am forced to accept that my biased reason to townread them because they voted Woodie mid-D2 is wrong. The other reasons are because they did not add any new content into D3, and their vote on Wormwood is indistinguishable from bussing.

Wigfrid went to nulltown because they switched to Woodie at D2 and stayed on their wagon at EOD2 …which is essentially the same nature why I had townread Warly, but it is not as if it matters at this point.

100% of nightkills still insulted me d1

The wolfgang revenge arc is almost complete

I feel like we deffo won at this point so we should take a day off to vote whoever gives us the ick the most

We are currently at 8v1. At this stage WX-78’s statement about eliminating uncertain liabilities (i.e., town who were unable to show they are town) is not only reasonable, but also viable.

Can we please hammer in this case? Peoples WiM will go even lower if we spend 48 hrs talking about Warly

I believe we need people to be present first before we can hammer. It is only a matter of time, dear.

May I remins you that WX said I would be townleader in case they died?

oof ok looks like I am playing defense. 2 votes my way already

Thank you for the reminder, dear. However, what is there for you to lead when the people aren’t present?

I see this is the strat rn. For a time, I wasn’t an uncertain but seen as pure town. I will try and prove that I am not a liability within the next two days lol. I would like to win since I got this far.