Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I apologize if I offended you. However, I would like to keep my statement as is. I do not “accuse you” of AtE. I simply stated what I felt.

One of my biggest regrets is quickhammering because I went to look in Wanda’s ISO to see maybe Wanda had caught onto something read wise but it doesn’t seem that is the case.

Wanda 1 was also very wrong on Wormwood and could’ve been pushed from that angle potentially. Which I think is a point in favour of Webber because Wanda was a very ??? slot early game, seemed town-ish later but was strong and wrong throughout.

So it really is just down to me huh. I’m going to go ISO dive Woodie and Wormwood, try and find something. And ISO your slots for interactions with them. I’m in no rush.

1 Like

I have finally overtaken the postcount of the N1 kill.

I’m going to have a shower because I’ve been in bed all morning and then I’ll come back.

That is understandable. However, I lost any semblance of empathy after the waves of boredom and silence at… D4 if I recall correctly.

Warly did start talking more, but alas it was too late. It is rather unfortunate that I did not die at D6 though. I truly never wanted to be in this position, even though I now know you are mafia.

Because if my guess is correct (and I pray it is wrong), then Wortox would most likely take a while to decide the end of this game. Which is reasonable as this is truly “the endgame”, but I still find the wait… unbearable.

Woodie interactions:

No direct interactions with either of your slots.
Provided reads on them being a read into the insight of Webber yet didn’t speak about Wicker at the time.
Then later on in the weird one where Woodie voted me gave once again some insight into Webber and put Wicker in a grey area which doesn’t really help much since Wicker was a nothing slot at the time either.

Wormwood interactions:

Interactions with Wicker early were fairly nothing. And then later gave a gutread on Wicker being bad though there wasn’t much at all to back it up.
Interactions with Webber was just questioning balance :person_shrugging:

I think post #311 is what looks much worse for Wicker and better for Webber because I don’t think that a wolf would ask their partner if they’re forcing tone because it could potentially get somebody scumread if people read into that. And it felt fairly wishy washy on Wicker too.

1 Like

Basically Woodie is a shrug who mostly just gave insight into how Webber was playing somewhat.
And Wormwood had nothing much on either of yall until #311 which felt slightly unpartnered for Webber.

1 Like

The thing which I just can’t shake is the wolves wanted me to survive.
And I feel like if I was right on Wicker and Woodie D1 then wouldn’t wolves super want me dead?
Idk.

The fact that I lived that while is a point in Wicker’s favour and against Webber.

Regardless of whom Wortox chooses to vote, I dedicate my vote to the deceased WX-78.

As stated before, I attempted to join the thread in full, before succumbing to the loss of motivation after reading literal hundreds of posts.

At D3, I secretly surrendered my free will to WX-78 as I had deemed that their social reading skills are superior than my own. This is why I repeatedly shout praise to the deceased robot.

…I wish to say more, but those contents would go beyond the scope of praise and enter self-deprecating AtE territory. Thus, I shall not speak further.

The more I look at things the more I’m going to go back and forth between you both like a pendulum and this just sucks. If I go with my head or heart then I’d be voting for Wickerbottom but if I go for that tinfoil-y paranoia filled fuzzy guy inside of me then I’d vote for Webber, thinking that it’s possible that I’ve been a planned pocket and since I was such a mixed slot for everyone that I was just the designated mis-execution.

I’m going to get it wrong and town’s going to be so sad because we did so well early and through just poor decisions we’ve gotten to such a bad state now. We should never have quick-executed. I also think that maybe W!Wicker doesn’t offer a thunderdome between themselves and Wigfrid because it adds an unnecessary amount of risk.

You were advocating for an early hammer immediately on D4, before the mood could settle. The thread was near silent on D5 because of Easter and April 1st, people were on their holidays.

You never gave an opportunity to be voted on D6 so this rings hollow.

I’ve had a look at your slots.
I’ve had a look at your points.
I’ve had a look at the flipped wolves’ slots.
I’ve had a look into some of the other dead goodies’ slots.

And considering these facts all together, I think I’m just going to go with…
A commercial ad break!
Musical ditty plays

1 Like

I did not take holidays into account as I did not celebrate them and had lots of free time in return, which resulted in me having to experience silence. If this is a “bad play for town”, then I am guilty as charged.

As for D6, I already stated I wanted a thunderdome. I also stated I would not go against my win condition; I would simply not fight if I were to be executed prior to F3.

1 Like

On D1, you were nearly misexecuted and could plausibly be put on the block later. Furthermore, Wes was killed while townreading all three evils (#1107), and it was only once Wendy died that a defensive kill was made reactively. Either Mafia didn’t put a lot of thought into their kills, killing the obvious town second-top poster, or they were intentionally trying to throw town off the track. Either way, you were never dying N1.

1 Like

Evils tend to rely more on the legacies of dead players more than villagers do because it’s easier to defer to logic that was made earnestly, rather than focusing on real-time interactions.

Sorry you had a rough time after replacing in. It’s a longstanding commitment to catch up on hours and days of missed content, for sure.

You explicitly encouraged Wortox to immediately hammer.

Summary

I’m so sorry I don’t know what to do and this is just being painful.

Summary

So what I’m going to do is simple

Summary

VOTE: Webber
@Eddie

Overall I feel like you’ve played a blinder and I’m sorry about this. I just think that overall you’ve been sorta playing to the whole end goal a lot more than Wicker has. Wicker doesn’t seem to have really set up things except for the weird ‘I’m gonna do a thunderdome’ thing whereas you’ve been here and been able to try and lead town a bit. The tinfoiling has gotten the best of me and if you’re good Webber then I’m going to be kicking myself so hard it’s unreal. This is the first time I’m going a bit against my reads and overall conclusion so if I fuck up by doing this it’s going to be gutting. Either way GG yall.

1 Like

@Eddie it is done.

I did try real-time interactions. That was the cause why I changed my scumread on Wolfgang to a townread after all: He convinced me my own read on him was nonsense, and after listening to him, I agreed.

“Evils tend to rely on the dead”, but it’s not as if they are the only ones who do it. Why did you think I wanted to die before F3? “Because I already said I am not confident in my own performance.” Therefore, the incompetent me obviously had to rely on the competent dead.