Dream Radar (dream research thread)

hey guys. i need your help. on a dream thing.
im doing some research on dreams. big fan of dreamsearch right now. please tell me about your dreams. not about what theyre about exactly, just the general themes. are they attached to reality? do they focus on the past or future? are they consistent in story or do they jump around from plot point to plot point? do you have phones in your dreams? whats the architecture like? whats the geography like?

if you haven’t thought about it, think about it. if you have the idea in your head it’ll be significantly easier to keep track of. Anything is helpful! Thank you for your dreamput

5 Likes

mask by dream

dreams are my SPECIAL INTEREST for autumn dont do this to me

4 Likes

it is too late i have inspired the masses

this couldve been a good thread where i got like anything useful but instead you derail it immediately :sob: i just want my dreamsearch eliza

2 Likes

im sorry i dont remember any of my dreams

well SOMEBODY ELSE MIGHT

1 Like

fair

keep this thread in your brain. think about thinking about your dreams. you will remember them better. ever since my insane interest in dreams started my ability to remember them has gotten significantly better because theyre in my brain all the time

the thing that started my interest was my realisation that i have a dream about busses at least once every couple nights

2 Likes

i do not recall once getting on the bus and having it move. its not a reoccurring dream either theyre all unique dreams on a theme. i had a dream the other night where i recalled a previous bus dream as a prior event. theres bus dream lore now

1 Like

God i love autistic girl autumn they let me dreampost

2 Likes

General themes - Over the top versions of real life struggles or detaching from reality
usually only nightmares are attached to reality
They focus on the past more then often
Consistent
No phones in dreams from what I remember
Nightmares are usually always set in my house or a farm house. the farm house i have never been to its just been a plot point in my nightmares since i was a kid.
Dreams are set around the lagoon next to my house which then usually go to impossible structures like a tower with windows that you can look through to see what other people see

i remember my nightmare vividly tho. i only remember a hand full of dreams

jesus christ I remembered I wrote down one of my most memorable dreams beceause I don’t remember them much at all and it’s extremely nsfw

5 Likes

I can’t believe how down bad I was on the night of august 19th 2022 to come up with this shit

my god

6 Likes

one time I had a scary dream where a monster was trying to eat me, or so I thought

in the bathroom, confronted, I was prepared to die, but then the monster…simply decided to not eat me, and then I was trapped in the dream. Normal ways of waking up wasn’t working. I had to beg the monster to eat me.

2 Likes
Summary
Summary
Summary

15908_2

4 Likes

One of the most consistent things is me living in a big house. Ive always yearned to be rich and independent. It was the same house for years, but i havent had it in a while

Most of my dreams are about high school or ex schoolmates

I dont have phones in my dreams

They jump around a lot

Architecture and landscape is always normal

1 Like

tutuu isn’t in high school?

2 Likes

Why you do this to me eliza

1 Like