DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Welcome to Dangan Werewolf Invitational X3: The quest for more cupcakes! 14er, hosted by @Ruby and help from @katze!

Rules:

• Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules .
    • To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be messaged on discord by me. Since this is a tame game we arn’t gonna be strick but if you can’t play lmk ASAP and please play the game you agreed to play.
  • Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
  • I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
  • Alts are allowed, but you must inform the hosts of your identity. Well you would have had to anyway already cause this was invite lol but should have told me before! I put your name down :gun:

Roles

All roles will be flavored around the Danganronpa character that you selected upon the orginal handout. Flavor is role indicative but not alignment indicative where able. Fake claims were provided to the wolf team.
You may claim your flavor and the flavors you were orginally handed. NOTE: Not everyone was given the same amount.
All flavors handed to players are unique and not repeated.

Example Role Card

Town Example

Mafia Example

Win Conditions

Town wins when all threats to Town are dead.

Mafia wins when they have reached parity with town and have no other threats alive.

Neutrals win conditions are unknown, if they exist.

Gameplay

• Days are 48 hours unless majority is reached early and nights are 24 hours. SoD/EoD will occur at 7pm PST.
  • Executions are majority and plurality.
  • No-execute is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-execute and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-execute will have priority in the rand. In all other cases of a tie, the execution will be determined at random from among the tied players.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Lylo/Mylo will be announced and votes will be locked at that point. This is judge based on only the factional kill not any other kill power.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.
  • The factional kill is not Mandatory.
  • The factional kill is assigned to a specific member of the Mafia. If no member is specified, it will be assigned to the member who submitted the nightkill.
  • You may preform any number of actions each night unless specified otherwise.
  • There is no alignment conversion.
  • There may or may not be neutrals.

Player List

1. @guavagudetama
    Marluxion Killed Night 2 TOWN
  2. @Kanave
  3. @Kork
  4. @Bylamir
  5. @Hazardwaste
    Apocryphal Killed Night 2 TOWN
  6. @MerpyDerpy
    ElizaThePsycho Executed Day 1 TOWN
  7. @Kiiruma
  8. @Drinks
  9. @PrincessPeach
  10. @Memekingpizza
    BeesWax Executed Day 2 TOWN

Backups

1. YoubutWorse

Milestones

End of Day 1
Start of Day 2
End of Day 2

1 Like

Voting Things to Note

• Thread will be set to Auto Lock at the End of Day time votes will be counted till that lock. If for some reason this fails the cut off will be XX:01 if needed a minute after the end.
  • If Hammer is reached please stop talking. Ideally pinging the host in your rolecard if an Early Hammer happens to make sure it is seen ASAP.

Reminder for level of effects here

• There is no Game Ending Jesters or Neutral Killers. All other neutrals are allowed and may be present.
  • Millers/Godfather can exist however no Hidden of such may exist.

Flavor Notes

• Each Death IE Day 1 yeet has predetermined flavor with small devients and images or text used doesnt callude to any flavors being IN or OUT of the game.
  • Every person voted out will be flavored as a Blackened and each night kill a Victim this has no Alignment Indicative messures to it

In this world the past and future collide, where memories are the key to unlocking the truth, a new killing game is about to begin. Welcome to the prestigious Academy of Lies, where the brightest minds from across time have been gathered for a twisted experiment in fate.

As the sun sets over the sprawling campus, fourteen individuals awaken to find themselves trapped within the school’s walls. Confusion and fear grip their hearts as they struggle to piece together the fragments of their memories.

Who are they?

Where are they?

And most importantly, why are they here?

Amidst the uncertainty, a chilling announcement echoes through the halls, delivered by the monotome Vel.

The rules of our game are as simple: to secure your freedom, you must execute the flawless murder and evade detection during the subsequent trial.

But, as you’ll soon discover, there’s a twist. You are not just ordinary students. Each of you carries within you memories borrowed from individuals of bygone eras – their aspirations, yearnings, fears, and darkest confessions intertwined with your own. In your desperate struggle for survival, you must navigate the labyrinth of your shared pasts, unraveling the mysteries that bind you together and tearing apart the fabric of time itself.

For now that’s all expect to see me around.

Vel Out… and the announcement cuts to static

As the first dark night descends upon the Academy of Lies, the stage is set

for a battle of wits,

betrayal,

and bloodshed.

Who will emerge victorious and uncover the truth behind this twisted game of fate?
Only time will tell in Danganronpa: Memories of the Past.

All Roles should be handed out!

If you have not recieved one let me know ASAP

Day starts at 2024-04-16T02:00:00Z

Night 0 Actions are due 1 hour before that.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

Nyaaaaaa

no way (way? shot?)

1 Like

im gay

I am literally only here to say that I can’t partake in SoD hype because I work in the morning :pensive:

2 Likes

Also for the memes

VOTE: Marl

Gn

1 Like

Prove it

i had a girlfriend
once

1 Like

proof of existence or its not real

do you really want me to bust out The Evidence

Yes