ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

this game was a mistake
UNVOTE

Guava pushes CD and when asked why he devolved his arguments to WIFOM.
Like, I can live if today’s execution is not Guava, but he really ought to get better arguments if he is town.

Wolf. It’s basically something like “wolf Arctic”.
Likewise, “t!” stands for “town” and “v!” stands for “villager”, both of which are good guys.

disagree

“Keep It Stupidly Simple”
Basically I feel that you are doing what I do, which is just talk about anything and everything you are thinking of. I think your posts are genuinely the flow of thoughts of a townie.

People on this site. This is Fortress of Lies. I call people on this site a FoL’er.

Of course you do.
But you’re also just not a wagon so not much that can be done on my part.

i just checked and i don’t think there was a strike two. i guess strike one just counted twice.

actually, there’s like… half a strike with something that i haven’t spoken about yet but i’ve been looking out for

i noticed last time you wolfed against me you did a lot of speaking around me rather than speaking to me or asking me about my mindset in places you don’t understand. you’ve kind of also been doing that this game. you’ve spoken to me about other things, but when you were town in pathological, you actually wanted to speak to me about my reads and gauge my mindset. i don’t feel like you’ve really done that this game.

examples:

compare it to netrunner, where you were mafia, and most of your interactions with me look like this

where you simply state confusion, disagreement or concern but you don’t try to do anything to remedy the situation. this is how it feels like you’re treating my slot this game. it doesn’t seem like you actually care to resolve the issue, more just stating that one exists.

ok but does your meta read on Hazard clear them yet

Is this your first time playing Mafia?

1 Like

they play turbo mafia with me where mafia does not have day chat

I don’t care. :smile:
I only want your thoughts on the status quo.

Give more arguments, and also give reasons why Icet should die over people like Eliza, guava, CD, Arctic, etc.

We are 2 hours away from EOD, so this is very late timing if you are planning to RT Icet.

honestly i thought that response was more in line with town kiiruma

this forum needs a terminology guide

3 Likes

Guava!!! Stop lurking!

Just figure it out on context clues :crazy_face: :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Guava help me what does RT mean

1 Like

I have literally nothing to add to the discussion
Like, “guys don’t kill me :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:” isn’t exactly helpful
I could try to cfd CD again but is that really gonna go anywhere?

I mean I’ve explained a bit already why.
I individually scumread Icet whereas Eliza is more of a null read.

I think Ws are coasting atm and not under fire.

Also I’m currently on mobile and still missed where the wolves had their wish granted. So I’ve not exactly read everything I guess

1 Like

“arctic post #X is weird”

“arctic could be powerwolfing with CD”

now instead of trying to ask me about something to try remedy your concerns with my slot - whether it be gauging my mindset on specific posts or something else, your next post was instead “whatever it’s fine i don’t want to kill him today”. it doesn’t feel like your concerns with me are real, to be frank

1 Like

Based on this?
It probably means execute you/push you

Hm… Is that so? Very well. In that case, I shall prioritize other people today.

Eliza w → Kiiruma w
Guava w → Hazard w

Guava was questioning Hazard as well, so if they’re W/W, then that was distancing.
(I wonder why I can’t just… go straight after Hazard.)

1 Like