ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

This topic was automatically closed after 7 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

JakeTheWolfie (5): beancat, Corrupted_Dreamer, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Achromatic
Corrupted_Dreamer (2): guavagudetama, JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (2): Kiiruma, IcetFeelsPain

Please message in your rolecard any corrections. You have 5 minutes.

2 Likes

JakeTheWolfie has been executed! They were…

Merchant (Mafia Goon)

- “Good treats for you, for your mom, for your dog.”

You are a mafia goon. You share a 24/7 private discord chat with your fellow mafia. Each night, the mafia must kill a member of the town.

Reach parity with the town.

Night 3 begins and will end 2023-04-14T21:00:00Z

(fair warning about night start, may be delayed by an hour or two as i have other stuff going on on that day. It should be posted at 4pm CDT still, but fair warning)

3 Likes

post reserved for flavor

i SWEAR ill get around to these eventually

3 Likes

The mafia have contacted The Great Runas.

1 Like

Beancat has died! She was…

Hourglass Dog (Town Genie)

- “image

You are the town genie. Each night, choose a player. That player may make a wish during the next day-phase. You may not choose yourself. You may not choose players who have already been chosen by the Town Genie.

Defeat the mafia.

Leafia has died! She was…

Auctioneer (Vanilla Town)

- “Today we have this dog… inside an hourglass? Hourglass dog! SOOOEI!”

You are vanilla town. The only weapons you have are your voice and your vote.

Defeat the mafia.

Day 4 begins and will end 2023-04-16T21:00:00Z

1 Like

yknow tje deal, post reserved for flavor

1 Like

who has the wish

WAIT LEAFIA DIED GUAVA IS TOWN W

1 Like

Well this is an issue. I had her in my POE, along with Achro. In other words, I am misclearing someone.

Not CD because he’s the literal cause of death for Jake. Not Kiiruma because he pushed Jake throughout the entirety of D3. Not Guava because Leafia/Guava belong to the same faction according to CD.

That leaves me with… exactly Icet and Achro.

…what? Oh, damn. We can get Achro out for sure, but I am going to lose the thunderdome against Icet.

(Maybe I should re-eval on Kiiruma later. Just to be sure.)

I thought Zone was Genie I’ve been lied to

No wish

Even before i read up (i spent night playing wow and ff8 i am sorry) its 2/3 of icet/zone/kiiruma pretty cool

Mylo though gross

I believe we can collectively agree Achro is Mafia and the last is in me / Zone / Kiiruma so if someone asked if Zone was Mafia it’ll be cool!

I’m guessing a mafia, because IDK how else mafia killed two people in one night. The issue is that it doesn’t make sense because the wish ought to be given / made at day phase, so even if mafia had the wish, then beancat ought to have died somewhat later than SOD4 and not exactly at SOD4.

2 people in my poe immediately saying i am scum at mylo. Alright.

isnt it wish

theres nothing that says Mafia wish is made during day is there

VOTE: Achro