ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

Well this is an issue. I had her in my POE, along with Achro. In other words, I am misclearing someone.

Not CD because he’s the literal cause of death for Jake. Not Kiiruma because he pushed Jake throughout the entirety of D3. Not Guava because Leafia/Guava belong to the same faction according to CD.

That leaves me with… exactly Icet and Achro.

…what? Oh, damn. We can get Achro out for sure, but I am going to lose the thunderdome against Icet.

(Maybe I should re-eval on Kiiruma later. Just to be sure.)

I thought Zone was Genie I’ve been lied to

No wish

Even before i read up (i spent night playing wow and ff8 i am sorry) its 2/3 of icet/zone/kiiruma pretty cool

Mylo though gross

I believe we can collectively agree Achro is Mafia and the last is in me / Zone / Kiiruma so if someone asked if Zone was Mafia it’ll be cool!

I’m guessing a mafia, because IDK how else mafia killed two people in one night. The issue is that it doesn’t make sense because the wish ought to be given / made at day phase, so even if mafia had the wish, then beancat ought to have died somewhat later than SOD4 and not exactly at SOD4.

2 people in my poe immediately saying i am scum at mylo. Alright.

isnt it wish

theres nothing that says Mafia wish is made during day is there

VOTE: Achro

Good point, actually.
@TheGreatRunas, votes are only locked in LYLO so I assume that LYLO would be announced. However, would MYLO also be announced?

UNVOTE is my vote locked

Anyway i will do some reading over night and see what i can come up with

@IcetFeelsPain, it says they need to make the wish within the first 24 hours of day phase; not at night phase.

Did the mafia catch the N1 wish or something, and wished for a poisoner or an additional kill, and then proceeded not to use that ability until now?

No. Votes are only locked in LYLO, but apparently not MYLO. (Which is peculiar, to say the least.)

Perhaps because evils could get extra kills (Which it seems they have)
I’m glad to see that Jake flipped W like I thought they would.

They wanted me out, I wanted them out. Big W

(pretend im on the host account idrc to log into it)

MyLo would not be announced and votes would not be locked during MyLo

LyLo would be announced and votes would be locked during LyLo

1 Like

For the record, this makes less sense than beancat giving a wish to Arctic, but I can’t think up of any other way why there were 2 NKs at N3.

Hypothesis: Wish was given to mafia at N1 and they wished to postpone the use of the wish, or they wish for the Genie to die at N3.

Issue: At D3, the hosts said the N2 wish was granted, which was claimed by CD, which led to Jake’s death. If the N1’s wish was really fulfilled (or if the postpone of the use of the wish was accepted), then it ought to be notified in public. However, that did not happen.

So unless there is a mod-error, I am really stuck as to how the heck two people died at N3. (Did I miss an anti-claim mechanic or something?)

Wish: I wish as a mafioso for the Genie to secretly die N3 without any given notice

I don’t know what this was a response to, but when I say “that’s peculiar”, I was talking about how the votes are not locked in MYLO.

…okay, this is really odd for me.
…but hey. Your game; your rules.

So anyhow, based on numbers alone we are at MYLO, and supposedly the N3 wish has yet to be granted. (Can it even be granted now that the Genie is dead?)

Zone you say the Mafia is me or Kiiruma I’m pretty sure it’s you with Kiiruma Town idk how the Mafia wish coorelates to anything