ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

I don’t know if I trust you still Icet, I want to but I’m just so nervous aaaaa

Ya, uh… That seems overpowered IMO. I’d assume that they’d grant something simple as a Vig-shot, but secretly poisoning the Genie and hiding the notification seems too scum-sided of a wish.

you don’t need to trust me I just need to trust you

actually no Kiiruma is living to f3 / f4

not really the hosts said you need to be creative

I wish for the Genie to die the night after the first Mafia dies and secretly hide this wish notification publically

It doesn’t correlate to anything as far as social reads are concerned, but it is confusing from a mechanical point of view.

You can ignore me all you want -I am used to it- but it doesn’t cause my unrest to disappear.

Normally you sleep here but with confirmed town you dont

Just so we are on the samw page as far as proper end games go

I actually asked the hosts last night whether we can ask whether “I wish X” would be granted or denied. They said: “No.”

So… while I can understand that what you say might be the truth, it is still a hard pill for me to swallow.

Especially since the wish has to come from N1; the N3 wish ought to be active as we speak. Because otherwise the hosts would be breaking their own rules of “when the wish can be asked and granted”.
(Either that, or the hosts are being cheeky, and actually allow the mafia to immediately use the wish on the night they were given.)

Great

1 Like
Off-Topic: Rant

…wait a minute. That’s broken.

I can understand it if it was “Genie dies at N3”, but if “Genie dies after the first mafia dies” then the game could potentially end immediately at LYLO no matter what town does.

Because if that specific wish is what is granted, then the mafia would reach parity even after voting out a mafia in LYLO (barring external circumstances, i.e. another wish).

ok but I’m not Mafia and if I was I wouldn’t be outing the wish

Oh, wait. I’m just dumb because I couldn’t read thoroughly. They just used their communal wish.

Okay, so mech-wise all logic checks out.
So mech-wise, all that’s left is to question ourselves: Did beancat target Leafia or Guava?

If Leafia, then it’s wasted again just like N1 Arctic. If Guava, then I want him to check me so I can get cleared, because I’m pretty damn sure I will get mis-executed otherwise.

Why is it not “anyone else”? Because Genie can’t target CD again, and if it was anyone within those who have been online, then they would’ve already used the wish to cop check someone in the POE of Icet/Kiiruma/Zone.

1 Like

I havent read up on things yet but what did jaiden do lol

Jaiden joined the Mafia

2 Likes

Joining the mafia is pretty sus, ngl.

I recall people scumreading Icet for some reason I have not read, but I townread Icet for clearing CD before claimed to be the wish-holder at D3.

I was scumreading Kiiruma, but Kiiruma was one of the few who kept pushing for Jake at D3, even though there was no need for him to bus. (They simply had to mis-execute two people; there was no need to bus and deepwolf.)

–okay, so basically it all comes down to CD and Guava, and I’m pretty damn sure CD scumreads me because “my behavior does not make sense as town”, which is just a misread, which I can’t help him with. So I desperately need Guava to hold the wish so he can clear me.

@guavagudetama, please tell me you have the wish.

1 Like

guava please clear Zone

2 Likes

Guava please clear me

Since if you dont town loses lol