2 Likes

VC of Day 2

Voted Voter Count
Amelia Hippo, GGhana, Arctic, Wazza, Blizer, Isolde, Kiiruma 7/9
Isolde Amelia, Atlas, AtNoName, Min 4/9
Trochi Jarek 1/9

Plurality votes of Amelia, this player will be executed

Incoming story and role flip

Amelia is grinning when the majority of the people gathered at the meeting is swapping around to execute between Kiiruma and Isolde. That was a mistake.

One by one, the accusations are back at Amelia within the final hour of Day 2 and Amelia is about to taken away by the guards however they pull their LAM Mine, threathing to kill themselves and everyone around her “Time to add you all to list of NSF Casualties, take your best shot!”

One of the accusers are trying to surprise Amelia taking away their weapon of choice, however the LAM Mine got primed and it’s set on throwing mechanism instead as placement, the remaining of the accusers and everyone else is running away from the bomber threat while one of the accusers is fighting off Amelia, kicking them off to get some gap between them “Take this!” and the accuser throws the LAM Mine that is about to explode as Amelia looks with deadpan expression “What a shame.” and explodes right and several body parts flying around as they does the death screech

Amelia has been executed! They are…UNATCO Agent

Night 2 has started and lasts for 24 hours

2022-02-06T15:30:00Z2022-02-07T15:30:00Z

They have no logs

7 Likes

NAI NIGHT ACTION PING

@Gorta
@Arctic
@ElizaThePsycho
@Atlas
@Kiiruma
@Isolde
@Blizer
@Jarek
@ATNoName
@Solarkoid
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@GGhana
@Wazza
@Trochilidae
@min

All actions are locked and processing

You couldn’t be mistaken wrong when you look out from the windows, the UN troops are assembling to attack your NSF Hideout in the 'Ton Hotel after the death of UNATCO Agent have been clear to them. Must have been Illuminati who is behind this attack, they have heavy bot support to bulk in the frontline soldiers breaching through the front door

Firefights broke out on the ground floor where NSF soldiers are fighting against UNATCO, you can hear the rattling assault rifles and the whoozing rockets firing from the heavy bots, clearly the NSF are no match in the superior firepower that UNATCO possess. You and your other colleagues have no choice but to cut short of their losses.

@Hippopablompoyeetus and @Atlas have been killed during the assault!

Hippo is… NSF Enforcer

No logs are found on this person

Atlas is… NSF Conscript

As host I will open the thread one hour later than planned.

Day 3 is now starting, lasts for 48 hours

2022-02-07T16:00:00Z2022-02-09T16:00:00Z

perfect timing

1 Like

Does anyone want to vote trochilidae

ok what in the actual fuck

no

I’m still deadset on my conviction they are evil also lmao what is this game how am I going to maintain my 0 percent winrate now

amelia flip kinda surprised me but the drop off in activity makes just as much sense from the NK who killed a wolf just after one was executed

3 Likes

The only part that suprised me was the UNATCO AGENT part, but they were the stereotypical evil in every sense of the word otherwise, that being very quiet and all that

Yep