FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

And by this i mean ive thought hes been relatively townie i dont think him going with the flow brings him down to shot-tier

We do shoot ppl just for goin w the flow :joy_cat:

Difference is we can’t vote you :upside_down_face:

First one I saw where someone gave a lazy wisdom town read. That being said I don’t think it’s really scum, town are wrong too and wisdom is a easy read to give town credit to if you aren’t familiar with how they wolf.

That being said, YWB gave a town read earlier on wisdom too

Really doubt that w/w YWB would make this type of read if they were a wolf, could be wrong and I imagine they die tomorrow anyway so I take all the credit if they are a v and none of the blame if they are w

It doesn’t prove anything, it’s a point in my book tho

i feel like the fact that im shitposting and ppl cant retaliate has enraged the masses so thats why everyone wants to killl meh.

for that, i would like to apologise, FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

1 Like

Do not buy that you kept spamming it even after people said to vote eevee and your vote just happppened to Land on arcy

I think it’s shending/eevee

2 Likes

bro

that wasn’t a townread. that was me saying hi to wisdom and asking if they’re town

1 Like

There was another reason I wanted him shot but I can’t remember why.

But yeah, I feel like all of these are my wolfreads as I’ve been mostly trying to find town this match since with a lot of LHF-y players like Jake or Pidgeon it’s just better to solve via PoE.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Litten. Always read for inconsistencies.

it’s not that serious

What made Richard so confident that wisdom was scum
I skimmed over that but it’s something I probably should go check

ohhhhh

eevee/shending are always aligned and it’s probably w/w with eevee some important role lol

You mention Shending and Wisdom tried to appeal to them in an unpartnered way when we were fighting. Which to me spews them as town.
YBW is a coin flip where I’m at, though if they don’t town tell then flipping them one way or the other might be the only way to solve their slot.

1 Like

ffs arctic :joy_cat:

yeah wouldn’t be really confident of my read on them
just remember if they are a w ignore I said anything and if they are a v remember I said something good about them

Well yeah I’m sure that’s pissed people off
But if you don’t want to get scumread and ITA’d then idk don’t shitpost?? I feel like all I’ve seen you say today that had weight was “would I really act like this as a wolf?” which is not exactly a clearing look

3 Likes

tbf that post from shending is asking if wisdom is town and they know each other IRL so them interacting is expected

I think shending looks relatively good on his content and how wisdown approached him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that YBW post is Yikes though

ITAs tommorow should go in the order of shending → eevee

Because shending was the vote missing if its not them then the reason to wolfread eevee goes out the window.

Now I think eevee makes good Ita fodder regardless but that’s the optimal play if we are going strictly off event stuff

1 Like