FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

it can be both tbh

their reads feel kind of spewy
like a lowkey that they think they have to post content or get wolfread so they slap together bandaided reads
and they feel really jumpy when questioned on them
like when crich thought molly had a post that was wolfy because he missed a joke (sorry crich ily) and she felt really jumpy about explaining that it was a joke

nyeh

i definitely have been lol

i see the points made on you but like i said earlier im not sure if thats AI of you specifically

1 Like

also warning
ive been awfully sick for seven months and im not eating so
my reads will be awful

1 Like

@cape who are the wolves

/vote molly

for u night

1 Like

1 Like

Is it possible that I’m wrong on Molly? Yes and it wouldn’t be the 1st time and it won’t be the last.
Yet 1st impressions are hard to get over, yes that’s hardly news breaking.

You may just be right

okay so you were wondering why GGhana was town, you were asking molly

GGhana has been very hard pushing me and nitpicking my words (I felt like this was extremely towny but I also feel like last time I played with GGhana town they played not quite this way, more open, like with their whole suspicion they had on alexa from a game ago me and them played together).

I have this paranoia that you have been tiptoeing and not making hard stances

Mmmm…okay let me look through her iso for a moment.

Zone is probably mafia

Thats two reads, im on a roll

I also don’t remember catbae at all. They have 17 posts and I remember none of them. I’m pretty sure there’s a reason why.

1 Like

oh
no i was wondering what molly’s thought process on gghana was, not why gghana was town

1 Like

/vote Molly

Putting my money where my mouth is

On Cape and Ghana - I think Ghana is hard null atm, but did make a good point about Cape’s post when he was wagoned. Cape is meh atm I was thinking he was more towny earlier but that’s dropped a bit.

i will randomly post a brad iso within 12 hours

nightingale town
look at me
2 whole reads

2 Likes

enough
no more
tis not so sweet now as it was before

its too soon to post towny

i will not be taking any questions as to why

1 Like

I don’t fully remember when I last wolfed in a FM.

So if people need to look at some of my games, then there’s Dicey Dungeons FM and Diamond Arc Crossing FM.
I would also include Osie’s insane game (18th Circle of Hell) but I happened to be town, who turned into mafia and was double-sniped by the same evil person due to claiming - highly jokingly - that I was a ‘Fisherman’ because I was ‘Fishing for claims’ and their lie detecting sniper managed to 2 tap me.

As for town games, my favourite ones that stand out in my head have been Moison, A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, Trials and Tribulations and this current game.

You’re welcome

1 Like