FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

alright gimme another hero shoot

/vote Proph @Dark_Joycat

Honestly

similar to Wisdom’s flip, i think it wouldve been mentioned if you could use it on n0 tbh

Ah fair enough.
I hadn’t asked that question yet.
So either Prophy has something that’s increased their dodge or Prophy’s just very lucky

I mean, if you want your shot directed, why keep asking for spicier shots?

1 Like

/vote Prophylaxis @Dark_Joycat

also yeah, since proph aint getting hit

/vote Proph @Dark_Joycat

because I want to clear myself because I don’t want to keep posting pay attention

It really depends if I have time for this.

Like in Jojo game on FoL (30-40tish players), I had all ROLES (well, mostly types) from players on night 2. With only one mistake.

That’s kind of my favorite thing and thing I’m famous for to begin with. Pinpointing roles.

My last game was actually on internal polish (in real) tournament, where I killed cop night 1 (no flips game) and claimed cop day 2. Roles were not revealed, just pure nervousness of person was a dead-end indicator it was a player with a role.
I also was kinda lynched day 3. Person I went after was actually a good leader potential. And I lost the battle against them despite having no cc to my role claim (setup was open).
And they didn’t even lynch them back, despite me not flipping. And normally if unsure you would at least lynch both.
Basicly they knew I could eliminate cop on night one pretty easily and pretend to be it. Bit sad, but it is what it is.

this is called enhanced forum mafia playing and you people may be simpletons so you might not be able to understand it

Normal shots:
ATNo
Amelia
Nanook

Spicy ones:
Zone (Arctic’s choice)
Cape (GGhana’s choice)
Leafia (Kii’s choice)

Don’t shoot Prophy, just vote them

Why

please be warned i do not endorse any of these spicy shots, that’s just my spicy wolfread

i think I might be a hypocrite and shoot ash/outedwolf

He’s probably immune to ITAs. If you want to ITA someone, pick AtNoName.

Wait no I see why

Any otger recommendations

proph is probably immune atp

just bin atno/nanook/amelia

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Prophylaxis 12 Alice (#2695); Arctic (#2706); Ashlyn (#3335); Blizer (#3336); CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Frostwolf103 (#2690); Marluxion (#2314); NANOOK (#2044); nightingale (#36); Solic (#3329); Wazza (#3331); WindwardAway (#2519)
Taffy 9 BradLand (#1671); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); nutella (#1723); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Not Voting 22 Amelia; Apprentice; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Drinks; eevee; epitau; GGhana; Gorta; Italy; Kiiruma; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help (#240); SirDerpsAlot; Taffy; Zone_Q11 (#562)

Like, just find a wolfread and shoot it. This entire “name me a spicier shot” deals kind of looks like you’re trying to make a hero shot with zero accountability, tbh.

1 Like

It only works when the first shot that actually going to hit is here going to be a miss?