1 Like

im p sure i voted taffy earlier but

/vote Taffy @Dark_Joycat

wait is ur name based off of league

im heading to bed, ill prolly shoot in that 3rd phase when im awake

1 Like

btw please make sure you post ITA shots in the ITA thread ty

1 Like

i am unintelligent and would’ve given luxy time if i had read the part about how he could shoot three times and therefore had an easily verifiable role instead of shooting him for having a fake role

1 Like

so like if u really want me to we could but like i think itd be more fun to actually have a lil mini walrus everyday

1 Like

Sounds good to me.

yeah your right

Yupp

Also yeah, remember this stuff just as a reminder

1 Like

chloe/jake roles looked pretty cool too bad they didnt get to be used much

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 11 Blizer (#1667); BradLand (#1671); Cape90 (#539); CRichardFortressLies (#1709); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); nutella (#1723); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Not Voting 35 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; Kiiruma; Kyubey; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; NANOOK; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help (#240); SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; Wazza; WindwardAway; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11 (#562)

This is why I gave you the benefit of the doubt

Uuuuuuuhhhh…

Yea no guys let’s ease off on the Taffy wagon for now and let them claim.

People seem to be going “ITA shield = scum” and just voting and that’s nowhere close to good enough reasoning; hunt for actual scum first then worry about that

1 Like

Did someone say prize
/ITA eevee @Dark_Joycat

1 Like