FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Too embarrassing to consider tbh

uh

this says like

half a good thing about me

how does it end with “give another day” lol

Have a lazy townread tho

Could see Italy based off of the shot…at least give him a pass for the rest of the day.

Don’t know enough about Mansnicks or Ruby.

Windward possibly town.
Frostwolf was locktown to Marshal and if she was a mafia kill I think we can uphold that legacy.

The last four I can see and can kinda wait on just in case.

The rest of your list I basically have in my town list I just have Rokon in there but I think I understand why you wouldn’t have her in there.

I started looking at Sulit’s ISO for content (most of it is fluff) and I went digging for reads because that’s where you will likely find the wolves.

this was in reply to manschnicks, which concerning Sulit’s flip I would look into the context of this post a bit more and manschnicks

this is either shading or distancing because this is one of the few actual reads Sulit makes, another thread to investigate

again, another thread to investigate

these just kind of come out of nowhere and are people I would like to investigate

AtNoName train starting. Come on board if you want a wolf pelt. Choo choo!

/VoteAtNoName @Dark_Joycat

Hoooooooly shit Alice.

who is rokon

Your posts earlier d1 was horrible but after 5992 I want to see where your reads further go to. I’m not comfortable towning you but at the same time there are more wolfy people to kill.

/vote Atno

hell yeah im down

1 Like

Nightingale, sorry

also I want my read updated
I dunked whysper and pointed out them being w/w in the first place

In conclusion there is tons of fluff in Sulit’s ISO, so I really want to investigate those names in Sulit’s ISO because those names were important enough to mention in a sea of fluff. There is most definitely a wolf in those names with those at the end being less accurate because anti spew

oh

i included her?

i was hesitant earlier

I wrote 'em overnight and just woke up, so yeah. I’m catching up to the thread rn.

1 Like

Oh I’m blind, disregard that comment then.

I glanced through her iso again and i still think shes town lol

no, I just got distracted yesterday because by the time I got to read wagons there were several different wagons to read

Explanation?

Main issue irt to her IMHO is her interactions with Sulit. It’s kind of why I put her as a borderline shot.

Bonus reason why AtNoName is a wolf. They only popped in when the 1st ITA window closed, which to me comes across as a wolf trying to avoid attention so that he doesn’t get shot.

1 Like