FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Not aligned barely counts as even a read, tbh.

I think I know who I’m shooting with my ITA now

i feel like hitting my head against a tree to get the ghosts out

yeah

so like… did you feel pressured to like full out? You already said at SOD you were self-resolving

Shot list should probably be in Denisha/AT/Proph/YBW, tbh.

/vote Proph @Dark_Joycat

1 Like

“Self-resolving” is a meme on this site.

I’ve come to the conclusion that alice is v
who sucks at the game cause they are reading me as a w
but a v nonetheless

is it majority or plurality?

I can’t sleep so I given up on that
I think Proph/At are both hits which is part of the reason I’m town reading alice rn but also like the whole last will thing explains why they did all that much work which I thought was really questionable and I’m willing to let that slide for a day or two
Or if all those people flip town I’ll start questioning alice too I guess

Easily trusting you is how Anni 2019 was won by wolves, so I have a reason to be on my guard.

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 10 Blizer (#1667); BradLand (#1671); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); nutella (#1723); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Prophylaxis 3 Marluxion (#2314); NANOOK (#2044); nightingale (#36)
ATNoName 2 CRichardFortressLies (#2056); YouButWorse (#2060)
Not Voting 32 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; Kiiruma; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help (#240); SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; Wazza; WindwardAway; Zone_Q11 (#562)

Completely fair
I’m being completely unfair to you with how I treated you so far this game based off how you have read me - though I hope you understand that most of it was poking fun at you

I know this is going to be very pointless via Luxy’s claim, but all I am getting from Maxi is that they are sort of likely not paired with Luxy

I’ll revoke the YWB veto thing
I looked at what Marluxion was saying and I can agree with him that it felt forced
I’ll be sad for him if he’s a v though cuz he did get a sick role

PoE List 1:
Wisdom - dead scum, Sulit - dead scum, Alice, Chloe, CRichard - townlean boats, Hippo :person_with_crown: , Frostwolf103 Epitau, Marluxion - scumlean not following plan, Drinks - scumlean parking vote,

PoE List 2:
Marshal, Solic, Taffy - survived ITA shot, Shending_Help, ElizaThePsycho, Ranta, Wazza, NANOOK, nutella, Luxy

PoE List 3:
Kyubey (Litten), GGhana, Whysper, nightingale, beancat (clonedcheese), Leafia, Prophylaxis, Apprentice, Blizer, catbae

PoE List 4:
Outedwolf, eevee, thepigeonnyc, YouButWorse, BradLand, Amelia, Atlas, Arctic, Maxi, SirDerpsAlot

PoE List 5:
JakeTheWolfie, Kiiruma, WindwardAway, mansnicks, Zone_Q11, mollylikesorigami, Ashlyn (aelin), ATNoName, illwei, Ruby

PoE List 6:
Gorta, Demisha, Cape90 - attempted to kill Taffy, Italy - shot Jake for price

Have I missed anything?

Can I have a legend for the colors and what this even means

light green is for town lean, dark green is towncore, orange is scumlean and with exception for Hippo, he have jester color

1 Like

Aww RIP @Illwei :cry:

I mean it’s sad about the other townies too but Illwei was one of the few people here I’ve actually spoken to so :heart:

2 Likes