FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

the years i’ve spent wrongly tunneling villagers have come back to haunt me

is this what i’ve done to people

Again I don’t wanna be a mech nerd but the fact that both Kiiruma and Marl are alive despite flavor claiming and being townleaned via boats points to their not being a flavor night vig (assuming at least one of them is town which is like always true).

This means the flavor claiming stuff may actually be related to an arso role or lyding darkness esque role.

@Blizer

if i’m reading correctly

you are literally talking about the same sulit posts in each of these quotes lol

can i have clarification

yeah but its not that

its your behaviour around the sulit wagon tbh compared to mine or whysps

and i again, i know how you always try to save your teammates on the block, but sulit was in a really bad position there, and it did come close to my wagon being over them at one point

from my pov, you dont look uber good here litten

This was in reply to this post I made.

Notice how Arctic treated YBW as though they didn’t exist? Only sulit existed to him apparently.

nightinggale, I think you might be a genius

1 Like

towny thought i think

Blizer still doesn’t look very good in my eyes.

they started okay, but as i looked back at the slot and how they progressed from the few posts they had

they did not look good at all, which is why i flipped my stance on the slot and pushed for her to die

which was the correct read

do you mind if i copy paste this and spam it to anyone who susses me?

thanks in advance

2 Likes

why does that mean anything

what i meant to ask was for examples of what you thought about sulit was wolfy

im big pocketed by probably wolf with my luck uwu

Marshal trying to make Arctic go over instead of sulit is obviously because they viewed Arctic as the bigger threat than sulit. Sulit was going down no matter what.

1 Like

he’s kind of all over the place with different takes, feels very non-planned and natural. Could be wolf still, but i like what i’m seeing rn

1 Like

You only cared that I was suspecting sulit, yet YBW didn’t seem important enough for you.

luxy’s push on shending looks omega bad fwiw
just
extremely contrived
the reasoning of “wolves ping their teammates more often” is :joy_cat: reason to want to kill

luxy w → shending v probably

He looks better than you do honestly. At least in my eyes.

oh also sulit was kinda negative utility onec they gave away their good potion cuz the bad potion kept ketting renewed as long as sulit was alive

i didn’t care to ask about YBW because i already scumread YBW, but i didn’t scumread sulit

I could see Luxy wolf tbh