FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

I said it yesterday

What good did me not voting sulit do?

it was a nulltown viberead on d1

can people look at taff yplease

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Whysper 2 Leafia (#249); Shending_Help (#240)
Arctic 1 CRichardFortressLies (#58)
Atlas 1 Cape90 (#220)
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Not Voting 44 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; mollylikesorigami; NANOOK; nutella; Outedwolf; Prophylaxis; Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; WindwardAway; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

you haven’t really improved imo
nor have i been focusing on you

This started like

15 minutes before EoD

Marsh started it, but she got killed and flipped town, which is not the best look for arctic ill be honest here

Sulit was on the wagon, idk if its distance or self pres

Hippo i dislike rn

Leafia is towny atm tbh

Ehh, this is a hard wagon to analyze with both marshal dying and Sulits vote tbh, and arctic had a couple bad posts, but weve been mind melding

imo Hippo should get flipped here first than arctic imo, i actually do think both of them are unaligned with each other

1 Like

/vote Arctic

@Dark_Joycat

i still believe that the attempted arctic CFD is wolf-motivated

Marsh started it and flipped town so

the person who did start it was not wolf

Marshal started it

wait
for some reason I thought litten was marshal
okay well if marshal started it then maybe not
but i kinda think wolves took advantage of it

@Dark_Joycat

/vote Taffy

Alice is as famous for bussing as I am, if not more so. I lowkey don’t think she’s a wolf for now though.

something about this feels TMI even though a lot of people were kinda saying the same thing about the whole CRichard and Wisdom thing.

Wording mayyyyyyybe?

Bah I am just putting my thought out there, but I don’t think I would count this for scumpoints and the post caught my eye while looking through

Readslist from the n1 kills^

the reason i made that post at eod was because i wanted to kill sulit and didn’t feel much either way about blizer, and no one gave a coherent reason for thinking blizer was mafia,

but people were saying “arctic’s eod sus” “arctic powerwolfing???” “arctic trying to drive the wagons??” so i figured i could ease those concerns if i just said who i wanted to die without trying to push shit everywhere. i was worried if i voted sulit then all of these people saying i was powerwolfing would move off her and kill blizer or something

if i was a wolf, this would be such a roundabout way of killing a wolf mate i don’t get why people think i’m mafia for it, i would have just voted her earlier and either got the cred or scared people off from voting her

1 Like

Here they are in condensed form regarding Sulit and Wisdom.

Sulit

This post was replying to why I wolf read sulit and YBW. Yet he never asked me about YBW, even though he apparently thinks YBW is a wolf too.

There was no reason to town read sulit. This comes across as contrived reasoning trying to subtly shield their partner.

Wisdom

Non committal defence of the KP.

These posts give off vibes of “Hey stop pushing my KP”.

1 Like

vote taffy part 2
/vote taffy

1 Like

My biggest regret right now is not asking Chloe for reasoning around Litten like i did about their read on Nutella

i mean
crich gets attached to scumreads and puts more emotion? into them as town i believe he wouldn’t as scum be able to replicate it as scum unless he truly believed it

1 Like